[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that there‘s a flip, what are your thoughts on the game?
at this point i can't really say i trust someone

well, if i understand things correctly, mango is "son" and is town, role which i was sure will be mafia so maybe there's no mafia and just town vs indies

how sure are you of this fuji clear btw? 1-10; i mean, i think he's alright, just not sure whether town or maybe something like shanks in ariess game, just a vibe

yoho and indigo, tbh i'm still not a fan of

rn is kinda given but it's weird af that she didn't post enough to use her shet at night if she's scum

i wouldn't mind axing alexis and am either

now out of active people, wouldn't be surprised if one of ultra/polar was lying i guess i should just vote polar, thing is, thread-wise i like him more than ultra so i don't f know

luka i kinda assumed is town and didn't question it and moved on

same for you but i always do it

naomi is kinda meh, like, she's catching up and all but i can't tell where her head is at whenever she does, i might be parainoid here but it's slight scum rn

soulkiller - tough to say because i don't play with him too often, he doesn't come of "agressive" as some people say he does as town, but personally i like him (whether he's pocketing me or not, idk)

orca - might be my selective memory but don't remember much other than steering wagon away from polar, so if polar is scum maybe they're teammates (or he just does that because he likes playing with polar), i mean i know there was more, i just don't remember it

who else

pot - i mean, he's here, not doing much, joining main wagon and all, complete null tbh

cw - no idea, started as town, now is at null again, don't remember much of her

kiku - i believe she's indie, i just hope she'll end up killing mafia/whatever not towns in process

if yoho is scum, i'd like ultra less
if polar is scum, i'd like orca less
if cw is scum, i'd like luka less

and i went with voting watson who wasn't really connected with anyone .-.

that's about it, nothing concrete really

if i could turn back town, i'd probably stay on indigo wagon or polar

at this point i can't really say i trust someone

well, if i understand things correctly, mango is "son" and is town, role which i was sure will be mafia so maybe there's no mafia and just town vs indies

how sure are you of this fuji clear btw? 1-10; i mean, i think he's alright, just not sure whether town or maybe something like shanks in ariess game, just a vibe

yoho and indigo, tbh i'm still not a fan of

rn is kinda given but it's weird af that she didn't post enough to use her shet at night if she's scum

i wouldn't mind axing alexis and am either

now out of active people, wouldn't be surprised if one of ultra/polar was lying i guess i should just vote polar, thing is, thread-wise i like him more than ultra so i don't f know

luka i kinda assumed is town and didn't question it and moved on

same for you but i always do it

naomi is kinda meh, like, she's catching up and all but i can't tell where her head is at whenever she does, i might be parainoid here but it's slight scum rn

soulkiller - tough to say because i don't play with him too often, he doesn't come of "agressive" as some people say he does as town, but personally i like him (whether he's pocketing me or not, idk)

orca - might be my selective memory but don't remember much other than steering wagon away from polar, so if polar is scum maybe they're teammates (or he just does that because he likes playing with polar), i mean i know there was more, i just don't remember it

who else

pot - i mean, he's here, not doing much, joining main wagon and all, complete null tbh

cw - no idea, started as town, now is at null again, don't remember much of her

kiku - i believe she's indie, i just hope she'll end up killing mafia/whatever not towns in process

if yoho is scum, i'd like ultra less
if polar is scum, i'd like orca less
if cw is scum, i'd like luka less

and i went with voting watson who wasn't really connected with anyone .-.

that's about it, nothing concrete really

if i could turn back town, i'd probably stay on indigo wagon or polar
Why are you answering for Indigo tho.

I didn't. It was a joke.

I'm assuming whoever did it is probably scum unless they claim it d2
looks like something bad, rather than positive

you're main wagon at some point, noone really town reads me, there's yoho, indigo (2nd wagon)

4 potential targets for negative ability

ultra, sk and flower are potential targets for positive ability i guess

but then there's mango, dude who will die anyway

i don't think anyone who wants to kill people would pick dude who's poisoned

Status
Not open for further replies.