[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna pre flip him as scum

Would flip Mango/Crowned Witch. Yoho could go either way but could be resolved.

Polar/Fuji/Flower/Naomi should be clear.

Have to ISO Soul/Charlie because I feel like one of them could have bussed but not sure which
Is this still your path Ultra? Where should Pot be?

Yoho is town imo. So is AlwaysMind.

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎? 𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍.
Indigo was pretty much dead weight and I wasnt going to let him go, I assume Flower decided to kill him off for maximum town credit. Or maybe she should she would display killing him as the hosts announces it and that would serve as distancing between them down the road?

Wonder who she was trying to slide into town pile

My gut assumption is that Flower gets off more on trying to do very blatant power plays when she feels she can get away with it, so a team member is more likely to be higher than lower here.

Could be Fuji, might have to take another look at Kiku/Naomi/Luka. Interesting. Probably one in that pile at best.
Im revisiting Luka tbh, he hasnt done much since his early game outbursts.

Then the rule is pointless and I can't believe that or your play around it...
Why would it be pointless? If a player asks another player in the thread to spell out their name that way for all to see then imo its modkilable. If its anonymous and no one knows then thats fine.

your hostility is exactly like the last time I got you as scum as well
I never called you names in the OLF game.

Also admittedly I didnt think about her just fake claiming like that, so I took it at face value. I didnt clear her for it though but that was enough for me for the moment.

D2, VC1
up to post #1,826

WAGONS

Fujishiro: 4
Alexis2282AE: 1
MangoSenpai: 1
Red Night: 1
Alwaysmind: 1

VOTING HISTORY

MangoSenpai: Yoho > Alexis2282AE
Ultra: Fujishiro
Crowned Witch: Fujishiro
Luka: MangoSenpai
The Orca: Alexis2282AE > Red Night > Fujishiro
Fujishiro: Red Night
Alexis2282AE: Fujishiro
Charlie: Alwaysmind

HASN'T VOTED

Red Night
Alwaysmind
Yoho
Pot Goblin
Naomi
Polar Bear
Kiku
Emil
SoulKiller

QUOTES

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒
vote lynch mangosenpai
Vote Lynch Red Night
Vote lynch Fujishiro.
Vote Lynch Alwaysmind

TAGS
@Yo Tan Wa @Red Night @Alwaysmind @Yoho @Pot Goblin @Naomi @Fujishiro @Polar Bear @The Orca @Alexis2282AE @Charlie @Kiku @Emil @MangoSenpai @Crowned Witch @Luka @SoulKiller @Ultra

I could've missed some unvotes, maybe something else. If there's anything off, let me know and i'll update this.

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒, 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗.
Either you didnt read my posts or youre lying, did you bother reading my posts? My reads? My POE? Why do you only rely on role?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Player list
Flower
Red Night
Dr. Watson
Alwaysmind
Yoho
Naomi

Fujishiro
Polar Bear
The Orca
Alexis2282AE
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
MangoSenpai
Crowned Witch
Luka
Indigo
SoulKiller
Ultra

Lookin like this rn, I have Mango as town as he was poisoned and I think more likely than not he is town based off that

YoHo is green rn as I feel if he was on a team his allies would've told him to play it cool with the gun. Especially since we know Flower was in the thread as well

Fooj I took off green due to potential equity to Coach however I'd say he's trending more towards town imo

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Player list
Flower
Red Night
Dr. Watson
Alwaysmind
Yoho
Naomi

Fujishiro
Polar Bear
The Orca
Alexis2282AE
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
MangoSenpai
Crowned Witch
Luka
Indigo
SoulKiller
Ultra

Lookin like this rn, I have Mango as town as he was poisoned and I think more likely than not he is town based off that

YoHo is green rn as I feel if he was on a team his allies would've told him to play it cool with the gun. Especially since we know Flower was in the thread as well

Fooj I took off green due to potential equity to Coach however I'd say he's trending more towards town imo
I have reason to believe I know who Fuji is.

Though, it is purely conjecture.

However if it is what I think then I don't have reason to believe he is not a priority.
I will withhold this information unless it is vital, I don't want to put him at risk if there are some bad actors around.

Status
Not open for further replies.