[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's alive! Mini-Game is Over!

Alright guys.
The Game of Death is officially over, and i can announce that the death parts were just a Red-herring. Prob to increase the stakes of the game.

All the participants are alive and well.
The winner, well they have won a prize!

Thank you guys for participating in the game, and apologies for giving short heart attacks if any.
-------------------

I might start the game early, if you guys submit early night actions. A good day to all of you!!​

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have a question, do we got proof that wolf is actually a character in the game and not a fake claim? @Fujishiro any writeup confirming this?

need a list of all indies, also dont think carver is indie this one. he did nothing in the show. likely just bonus character or town

need everyone to mass claim. if nobody comes forth with a solid explanation for alexis's PR in day 2 imma assume orca grave dug flower's role and used it to PR alexis

that or alexis was faking his PR entirely for ??? reasons

i have a question, do we got proof that wolf is actually a character in the game and not a fake claim? @Fujishiro any writeup confirming this?

need a list of all indies, also dont think carver is indie this one. he did nothing in the show. likely just bonus character or town

need everyone to mass claim. if nobody comes forth with a solid explanation for alexis's PR in day 2 imma assume orca grave dug flower's role and used it to PR alexis

that or alexis was faking his PR entirely for ??? reasons
This is the night phase bro we cant talk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its pretty hard to see soul as town if hes gonna keep tunneling tho, his entire solve resolves around my scum read of him. he has yet to acknowledge any of my posts around other players

Night 3 End. Day 4 Start
Night 3 has Ended!
Sorry guys, i had been travelling so ended up starting the day phase late. I'm not fan of making you guys wait either. But it was unavoidable.

Now let's get to the important bit. The Night. Concluding it in one sentence....

Disappointing t'was. :yodaswag:

Someone tried to kill ???

Someone tried to kill ???

Day 4 Starts Now
You guys have 36 hours to decide on the Lynch.
Let me know if you guys want to end the day at 24 Hours by Voting Day End.

If majority wants to end the day early, I'll lock the votes exactly 24 hours from the time of this post.
The Usual Countdown for Vote Lock

@Alwaysmind @Pot Goblin @Naomi @Fujishiro @Polar Bear @The Orca @Charlie @Kiku @Emil @Luka @SoulKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.