Theory Burgess- Zoro’s final battle ?

M

MUUGEN

As we all know Burgess holds the rank of Captain of the First Ship of the Blackbeard. I think he is most likely Teach’s YC1/first mate. Heck he was introduced to us back in Jaya.

I think Burgess will likely get Jozu’s devil fruit at some point in the series. There are just too many similarities between Jozu and Burgess. I think in the final battle against the Blackbeard pirates he will be Zoro’s enemy. I think Zoro will have already defeated Mihawk so fighting a swordsman like Shilliew will be pointless. Shilliew will probably fight Sanji (battle of invisible men and payback for stealing his beloved fruit) in a nice callback to Thriller Bark. Sanji’s opponents also tend to use dirty tricks a lot. Also since he is the captain of the 2nd ship I think he is most likely Teach’s YC2, so the perfect opponent for Sanji.

I think Zoro on the other hand will fight Burgess and learn how to cut diamond during the fight, becoming the first swordsman in history to cut diamond. It will probably be with a Shishi Sonson and it would be a callback to my all-time favourite Zoro fight- Zoro vs Mr. 1 !
Burgess is trash and got low diffed by an already tired Sabo.

no he is not getting Jozus df nor is anyone else in the crew if they were they should’ve already attained it in the payback war.

burgess is a fight for Franky or even jinbei.

he needs a huge power boost to even compete against Zoro rn

1st fleet commander or not zoro vs Burgess is just another zoro vs pika.

As I said I think he’ll get Jozu’s fruit.
OK but the fact that zoro need get advance coo before he fights fuji, him vs shiryu will be perfected and zoro would have already learned advance CoA. jozu vs sanji is good because it can help sanji with his attack power and him breaking diamond will show for it (shiryu > jozu)

Shiryu was stronger than all of black beards crew (beside the blackbeard maybe equal to him in imperial down).

Shiryu and zoro r quite similar as well and Sanji wouldn't need to get angry with shiryu for taking the df because he has the raid suit.

:luuh:lol what?! Why does zoro need advance observation to defeat Issho or even need to fight Issho to begin with?

Issho already complimented and spoke on zoros prowess and had the marines create a barrier cause of his base slashes alone....
It's to set up the fight against the marines and he does need advance coo if he is going to be WSS. Do u think all it takes is advance CoA for him to become WWS? No he will need both in order to defeat fuji in fact any admiral lvl and above

M

MUUGEN

It's to set up the fight against the marines and he does need advance coo if he is going to be WSS. Do u think all it takes is advance CoA for him to become WWS? No he will need both in order to defeat fuji in fact any admiral lvl and above
Zoro has already been showing his gap in strength in the new world with the weakest coo in the monster trio.

no you don’t need advanced coo to be wss you think zoro going to obtain fs? Not even Mihawk has shown any hint or glimpse of this or advanced observation.

Zoro has already been showing his gap in strength in the new world with the weakest coo in the monster trio.

no you don’t need advanced coo to be wss you think zoro going to obtain fs? Not even Mihawk has shown any hint or glimpse of this or advanced observation.
First of all we don't know weather Mihawks has adv coo or not.

do u think that the yonko and admiral have more than one advance haki? If not then then does it make sense for luffy to have more then one adv haki but not the rest of the yonko/admirals, ok now let's say u do think that they have more than one advance haki wouldn't it make sense for Mihawks to have more than one since he is comparable to shanks maybe even stronger.

Lets say u still think that he doesn't have more than one does that mean that because luffy has two advance haki he is now stronger than Mihawk or even a yonko because having just one advanced haki is a huge power boost and it is what make the difference between a high tier characters and commander lvl characters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
First of all I didn't said that zoro's coo is weak its just that out of the haki he uses his coa is stronger. Second of all luffy coo surpassed zoro by far.
First of all, CoO is the most irrelevant haki, Fujitora and Katakuri aside. It could as well not exist and nothing would change.
Second, Zoro makes Luffy's CoO look bad in comparison. Zoro blocked the arrow long before FS user even realized what's happening...

First of all, CoO is the most irrelevant haki, Fujitora and Katakuri aside. It could as well not exist and nothing would change.
Second, Zoro makes Luffy's CoO look bad in comparison. Zoro blocked the arrow long before FS user even realized what's happening...
First u don't need future sight against fodder normal coo will do and that is not an impressive feat especially for zoro in fact that should be expected. If zoro that was a high speed attack from King, Queen, big mom and or kaido then yh I would give that to u. But come on that's just picking out the little things that don't really count as a good feat especially from zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
First u don't need future sight against fodder normal coo will do and that is not an impressive feat especially for zoro in fact that should be expected. If zoro that was a high speed attack from King, Queen, big mom and or kaido then yh I would give that to u. But come on that's just picking out the little things that don't really count as a good feat especially from zoro.
First, FS is not much different than the regular CoO. You watch the tape couple of secs into the future vs sensing the intent.
Zoro's CoO is as good as everyone else's not named Fujitora or Katakuri. You literally cannot point out a difference.
Second, dont pick what you like and drop what you dont, deal with facts, Zoro makes FS user Luffy look bad in comparison.

M

MUUGEN

First of all we don't know weather Mihawks has adv coo or not.

do u think that the yonko and admiral have more than one advance haki? If not then then does it make sense for luffy to have more then one adv haki but not the rest of the yonko/admirals, ok now let's say u do think that they have more than one advance haki wouldn't it make sense for Mihawks to have more than one since he is comparable to shanks maybe even stronger.

Lets say u still think that he doesn't have more than one does that mean that because luffy has two advance haki he is now stronger than Mihawk or even a yonko because having just one advanced haki is a huge power boost and it is what make the difference between a high tier characters and commander lvl characters.
yes as I’ve stated there have been zero signs or hints of this leading to Mihawk. You’re stating Zoro needs advanced coo to even challenge Issho which is absurd.

No I do not think the yonko or admiral have more than one advanced haki, some might not even have it. I think this has become clear with totland and bege explaining the big mom pirates where he explains how katakuri will be the most bothersome given his fs. We’ve seen quite a bit from big mom now and she hasn’t shown any sign of any advanced coo neither did whitebeard in marine ford the only people outside of katakuri, issho and luffy has been sanji And usopp. Sanji in totland with avoiding katakuris jellybean and usopp in dress Rosa sniping to save luffy. it makes perfect Sense for luffy to have multiple advanced Hakis opposed to admirals and yonko he’s destined to be the king of pirates carries the will of the d and has the voice of all the things Not to mention Rayleigh trained him with the sole purposes of mastering the basics of all hakis thta was his training this is what he specifically trained for 2 straight years. No I don’t and this thinking that every top tier needs to hold multiple advanced Hakis is nonsense they’ve already been given the most powerful dfs two yonko with had dfs have coc Issho has advanced observation cause he’s blind and Shanks should have advanced coc and or armamen since he has no df. Mihawk also doesn’t need advanced coo but i can see advanced coa.

definitely not I believe luffy has been one of the most overrated main characters in all of manga due to the young fan base it carries. I do think luffy is strong but I never believed he was inherently stronger than or even cracker after he defeated them as the Fights themselves carried plot armor heavily.i still doubt he is strong enough to solo a yonko possibly could still even lose to katakuri or even king ina. Straight one v one.

your problem here lies in the fact that you believe I am a luffy fanboy, but you’re sorely mistaken.

First, FS is not much different than the regular CoO. You watch the tape couple of secs into the future vs sensing the intent.
Zoro's CoO is as good as everyone else's not named Fujitora or Katakuri. You literally cannot point out a difference.
Second, dont pick what you like and drop what you dont, deal with facts, Zoro makes FS user Luffy look bad in comparison.
The part about batman OK I won't argue with that because that is a battle that I can see dragging on for time and me "fine u win" but the difference between coo and advance coo is big.

First seeing what a person will do vs knowing what they want is a big difference, if we were fighting and I saw into the future that u were going to bring out a knife and stab me in my right arm, left leg and stomach I can dodge and eve think of counters that can injure u.

But now let's say we r in a fight and I know that u want to kill me, I wouldn't know how u were going to do it, what u have or where u were going to strike. The only thing u can do is predict what u r going to do and predicting isn't as accurate as seeing the future.

Predictions r all about possibilities and seeing the future is more about certainty. certain that person will make that more and it will be accurate.

M

MUUGEN

you can factor in the admirals for the golden age showed sogns of advanced coa given the way they blocked wbs attack
Post automatically merged:

The part about batman OK I won't argue with that because that is a battle that I can see dragging on for time and me "fine u win" but the difference between coo and advance coo is big.

First seeing what a person will do vs knowing what they want is a big difference, if we were fighting and I saw into the future that u were going to bring out a knife and stab me in my right arm, left leg and stomach I can dodge and eve think of counters that can injure u.

But now let's say we r in a fight and I know that u want to kill me, I wouldn't know how u were going to do it, what u have or where u were going to strike. The only thing u can do is predict what u r going to do and predicting isn't as accurate as seeing the future.

Predictions r all about possibilities and seeing the future is more about certainty. certain that person will make that more and it will be accurate.
Luffy and Sanji a,so altered the future against katakuri so it isn’t the end all be all it’s advantageo but it has its weaknesses. Such as everything else.