Break Week Calling All Clowns, Please Pick Up Your Noses

Will Luffy defeat Kizaru in chapter 1094?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone actually want Kizaru to go down that easily? Surely people don't care so much about their agendas that they want an opponent with 15 years of buildup to go down without a fight after 2 chapters. That would be one of the most significant disapointments in manga history.
God no. I want it to be high diff for Luffy, but an easier fight than Kaido. The fight hasn't even properly begun yet it'd be wasteful to end it immediately.

Lowkey starting to wonder if the fight will even conclude at all. With how heavy the focus on Kizaru's emotional dilemma has been, he really doesn't give off the vibe of an antagonist that Luffy will beat up by the end of the arc. On top of that, Saturn is about to take the stage and Oda will most likely give him a lot of spotlight since he will be our intro to the Gorosei as an active antagonistic entity.

That said, it's not like Oda has not drawn a full fight between Luffy and an antagonist he didn't portray as his "classic villain" before. Katakuri comes to mind...

Lowkey starting to wonder if the fight will even conclude at all. With how heavy the focus on Kizaru's emotional dilemma has been, he really doesn't give off the vibe of an antagonist that Luffy will beat up by the end of the arc. On top of that, Saturn is about to take the stage and Oda will most likely give him a lot of spotlight since he will be our intro to the Gorosei as an active antagonistic entity.

That said, it's not like Oda has not drawn a full fight between Luffy and an antagonist he didn't portray as his "classic villain" before. Katakuri comes to mind...
I was about to post something to the tune of this. He already used "Kizaru vs Luffy" like this fight is hitting its peak soon. Neither of them have goals directly related to defeating the other, and sooner or later someone will achieve their actual objectives. That giant robot was suspiciously missing from this chapter, and Vegapunk is putting himself into danger for Bonney (what a chad). Maybe the shocking event has to do with that Robot going on a rampage/stalling Saturn (revealing his true nature and ancient tech), with Kizaru disengaging either when Zoro frees up to either start carving out the invaders/help manage Kizaru or the punks are safe/killed.

Last edited:
I want Kizaru to push Luffy to high diff at least. But Admiral fans gassing Kizaru up for not drowning like a fodder in this chapter and for giving Nika a tiny scratch is beyond clownish
Tbh, it's just a normal response to people who thought Kizaru would have been beaten in the span of a chapter.
I swear I saw a post in which a Luffy fan said Kizaru was "negged" because Luffy caught him in 1092 LOL.

If in the chapter next to that one not only Kizaru did not lose, which was a thing that a fair number of users believed/hoped for it seems, but even trolled the Nika Nika, well, that's the reason you are seeing what you are seeing.

Btw, we all hope to see more in the next chapters. This is just the beginning.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
this looks fun, I wanna participate in this

for me a clear nono, this may be well reserved for the final chapter of Egghead. Oda will ofc give us a bit time and back and forths as it is with every opponent Luffy faces. You can't kill the spirit of cat and mouse games in One PIece in one or two chapters. Oda loves giving his cat and mouse games a well deserving screen time.