Powers & Abilities Can aCoC counter KROOM?

It can't.
Post automatically merged:

No it can’t.

Law’s sword when he coats it with Kroom becomes intangible because it gains the properties of his “Room”, so it could phase through anything including aCoC.

ACoC being able to block Kroom is very unlikely since that would mean it could stop Law from forming a Room in the first place.
Yeah stopping an entire df is BB's thing, not haki.

No it can’t.

Law’s sword when he coats it with Kroom becomes intangible because it gains the properties of his “Room”, so it could phase through anything including aCoC.

ACoC being able to block Kroom is very unlikely since that would mean it could stop Law from forming a Room in the first place.
That's wrong. One of the main purpose or benefits to haki is it's ability to counter DF power.

The admirals used barrier haki to counter WB earthquake power. It didn't stop WB from using his earthquake powers. It just stopped the earthquake power affecting them and the area they were protecting.

The same would be true against Law's df powers. It won't stop Law from using his power. It would just stop that power from affecting them.

That's wrong. One of the main purpose or benefits to haki is it's ability to counter DF power.

The admirals used barrier haki to counter WB earthquake power. It didn't stop WB from using his earthquake powers. It just stopped the earthquake power affecting them and the area they were protecting.

The same would be true against Law's df powers. It won't stop Law from using his power. It would just stop that power from affecting them.
Let me ask you this.

Does aCoC stop Law from forming a Room? Because I have no reason to believe it could. Same goes for Kroom.

haki can counter the fruit tho
that s why doffy could block amputate an attack that ignores durability with haki
He parried it just like Smoker did.

Also this is a terrible example because for Amputate to work Law has to swing his sword which could easily be parried because his sword isn’t intangible, Kroom doesn’t work the same way as it phases through anything just like Room does.

Big Mom has aCoC yet she didnt used it once for defense(not even for attacking) and everytime Law attacked her with KROOM it was when she was off guard
Doffy with basic armament haki could block Law's amputate move that ignores durability
Also Haki counter devil fruits

@ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @HA001 @comrade @ZenZu @Zenos7 @nik87 @solis @Peroroncino @MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Aknolagon @Marimo_420 @Garp the Fist @Cinera etc
If Law never gets a 1v1 against a AdCoC user we'll never know, those individuals are rare and considered to be the very strongest. :ohreally:

It gona be a shitstorm when the next fight for law (maybe admiral) gona stop kroom with just coa barrier haki:suresure:

Anyway it clear that if you active use haki you can counter 99% of df power, kroom is an awakening but Mom never tried to use any kind of barriers haki or just normal coa haki so I assume that yeah you can counter kroom with haki.

Let me ask you this.

Does aCoC stop Law from forming a Room? Because I have no reason to believe it could. Same goes for Kroom.

He parried it just like Smoker did.

Also this is a terrible example because for Amputate to work Law has to swing his sword which could easily be parried because his sword isn’t intangible, Kroom doesn’t work the same way as it phases through anything just like Room does.
I never stated haki stops Law from using his DF. It just counters his DF power.

When Kaido hit Luffy with his ACoC attacks Luffy body doesn't turn from rubber to flesh and bone. It's still rubber. The ACoC just counters the benefit the DF gives his body.

I never stated haki stops Law from using his DF. It just counters his DF power.

When Kaido hit Luffy with his ACoC attacks Luffy body doesn't turn from rubber to flesh and bone. It's still rubber. The ACoC just counters the benefit the DF gives his body.
This doesn’t disprove anything I said.
If Law’s Room can’t be blocked, Law’s sword when he coats it with Kroom can’t be blocked either.

No it can’t.

Of course it can stop it. Oda just nerfed big mom because he can not write fights.

Jesus christ these law fans are delusional. They are happy at how law won the second worst fight in one piece. I would be embarassed.

You know that Haki in general is "Will/Spirit" their Haki being so strong is overall Haki. The only defensive and offensive Haki is armament and you need armament in order to attack or defend without armament there is no ACoC. So any character with a strong Haki can counter DF abilities. And lastly Law never said his abilities don't work on them he said he can't use specific abilities that affect area of Haki:-
- Soul change - Taking their hearts - Switching places.

And Law used Room to directly attack Kaido and Big Mom on the roof many times. So why would you think ACoC should cancel/counter/block KRoom ? when the lesser version worked and specific abilities didn't.

kroom would penetrate but AdvCoC would greatly reduce the damage.

big meme is a glitch, she is extremely durable without using haki or eating an ancient zoan, under similar restrictions any other opponent even gamma knife would be sufficient.

but most competent fighters would just dodge or use haki to tank it.

This doesn’t disprove anything I said.
If Law’s Room can’t be blocked, Law’s sword when he coats it with Kroom can’t be blocked either.
You are still not getting it. It's true we have never seen anybody stop room but we have seen characters use haki to stop Law piercing and cutting power he uses inside his room.

The same would happen to Kroom. You can't stop Law from using Kroom but you can use haki to stop Law from piercing your body with Kroom.

You are still not getting it. It's true we have never seen anybody stop room but we have seen characters use haki to stop Law piercing and cutting power he uses inside his room.

The same would happen to Kroom. You can't stop Law from using Kroom but you can use haki to stop Law from piercing your body with Kroom.
Law’s sword coated with Kroom is not like his Amputate technique where it could be blocked. When he pierces someone with his intangible sword, it has the same effect when he deploys his Room since they both go through anything.

When he coats his sword with Kroom, his sword gains the properties of his Room, meaning it passes through anything, haki included. So if you think aCoC can block Law’s sword when it’s coated in Kroom, then you’re saying that it could stop Law from deploying his Room, and nothing in the story supports this claim.