Discussion Power Can anyone in the manga beat Lucius?

Can anyone in the manga beat Lucius?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He doesn't cover his entire neck or face with it. Lightspeed attacks will make it thru.

It's irrelevant anyway since as I told you above, Lucifero beat Devil Union Asta many times.

Holy shit.
Face partly. Asta's faster than that.

I didn't disagree lol. Just telling you Lucius>>>

Where panels???

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What do you disagree with lol?

The clock tower theory. Lucius was rewinding time so Asta can beat Lucifero. It was literally like Strange vs Dormammu.
What do you mean lmao? I just told you Lucius>>>>>

I know. I posted the theory lmao. I meant post the Dante panels.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Tired of looking for panels you know what I'm talking about. He was basically toying with One winged Asta and Berserk Asta too.

He pretty much snaps his fingers and put Asta into the ground like a cockroach.

This is what I mean when I said density of the magic being able to overwhelm Anti-Magic.
stfu

Anything lmao. He controls time, and who knows what his innate magic is. The dude is unstoppable. THE GOAT.
Caught up, he had to use underhanded tactics to get Asta out of the picture. Dunno about unstoppable.
Post automatically merged:

Also isnt Lucifero stronger? The man ( devil?) got done dirty ngl. Lucius absorbed half his power then went on to absorb the other half.
Post automatically merged:

And Lucius folded him
:steef:

The GOAT.
Lucius folded half power Lucifero after absorbing his other half lol. Meh.

Last edited:
Lucius losing will be plot armor anyway.

Man manipulated time so Asta can beat Lucifero.

Cmon Fuji.
And? Lucifero was at half strength and Lucius only โ€œshows upโ€ in the netherworld after absorbing half of lucis power and going for the rest. Manโ€™s been laying low before that and that is a fact you know.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Caught up, he had to use underhanded tactics to get Asta out of the picture. Dunno about unstoppable.
He was clearly just showing off to Asta and looked to get him done and that was without his magic, since Asta is a hard counter.

Also isnt Lucifero stronger? The man ( devil?) got done dirty ngl. Lucius absorbed half his power then went on to absorb the other half.
Lucifero could have been stronger than Lucius pre absorbing heart, emphasis on could, as Lucius' magic is touted as invincible and nothing in the world, bar Asta, can oppose it.
Which is further proven with the fact that he kept rewinding time and Lucifero had no idea about it. He absolutely slaughtered 50 percent Lucifero as well.

Lucifero and Astaroth are on the same tier of power
Even if we agree that Lucifero>=Astaroth, Lucius can at least bridge the gap. So pre eating Lucifero's heart, I have Lucifero and Lucius as going either way most likely, but I'd back up Lucius.

And this thread is of course talking about current Lucius, the one that ate Lucifero's heart, which boosted his magic. He's undoubtedly > Lucifero at this point.

He was clearly just showing off to Asta and looked to get him done and that was without his magic, since Asta is a hard counter.

Lucifero could have been stronger than Lucius pre absorbing heart, emphasis on could, as Lucius' magic is touted as invincible and nothing in the world, bar Asta, can oppose it.
Which is further proven with the fact that he kept rewinding time and Lucifero had no idea about it. He absolutely slaughtered 50 percent Lucifero as well.

Lucifero and Astaroth are on the same tier of power
Even if we agree that Lucifero>=Astaroth, Lucius can at least bridge the gap. So pre eating Lucifero's heart, I have Lucifero and Lucius as going either way most likely, but I'd back up Lucius.

And this thread is of course talking about current Lucius, the one that ate Lucifero's heart, which boosted his magic. He's undoubtedly > Lucifero at this point.
Refer to my post above. Id rather listen to the story telling us that Luci was the strongest and the fact that Lucius/Astaroth waited for this opportunity to take him out and get his power. This is all I need to know that Luci was > Astaroth. Now the later is stronger specifically because he absorbed the former.