Controversial Can Naruto Uzumaki Solo OP verse?

It matters when your attacks can destroy continents.
Proof?
It matters when you can tank a moon being split in half (while not in your strongest form)
Doesn't matter when you have boa who stone his ass and also law, perona and suger.
It matters when none of OP characters can compete with him in speed.
some can and especially when you have teleporting df abilities

Can't post images since I'm on a phone, but this should do
This is incomplete Juubi's blast that dwarfed a range of mountains. No one in OP has shown even that. Naruto is continent level by scaling, and I'm not really keen to discuss it, at least now.
Doesn't matter when you have boa who stone his ass and also law, perona and suger.
Nothing of it will work on him. He's too strong. And he can eviscerate them with TSO
some can and especially when you have teleporting df abilities
It sure helped Law evade Kaido, yeah? Teleport is useless if you can't react to your opponent's attack. And useless when your opponent can destroy country with a single blow.

No he can't, Naruto & One Piece verses are about the same in terms of powerscaling. I know that the bijuu dama of the ten tails is so powerful, but we've seen a more powerful attack when Lulusia was destroyed, but that's not the point, neither Naruto characters nor One Piece characters can survive an Ancient weapon attack or the ten tails attack even Naruto himself.
so excluding these massive destruction weapons, I think that OP characters are stronger, for example we've seen something like Galaxy impact, Ice age, Teach shaking MF, Mihawk cutting frozen wave as huge as a mountain with a simple slash, Kaido hitting CP0 agent so hard that he makes whole Onigashima shaking, Shanks FS for 10 seconds, CoC clashes that splits the sky, Akainu & Aokiji changed PH climate, I don't know how can Naruto deal with these DFs (Magma, Lightning, Ice, Nika, Light...etc), not to mention that OP characters use CoA to strengthen their defense, so basic haki isn't enough.

Nothing of it will work on him. He's too strong.
It nothing to with strength, his defence from his 9 tails cloak and his durability cant help with defending characters df like law,perona,foxy,boa.
he can eviscerate them with TSO
I doubt that the tso effect intangible df abilities like laws,perona and boa thinking about it boa most likely would turn the tso in to stone.
Can't post images since I'm on a phone, but this should do
This is incomplete Juubi's blast that dwarfed a range of mountains. No one in OP has shown even that. Naruto is continent level by scaling, and I'm not really keen to discuss it, at least now.
When was it said that naruto can release the same amount destructive power in one go because that's big but when did naruto able to defeat or compete with incomplete Juubi's by himself.
It sure helped Law evade Kaido, yeah? Teleport is useless if you can't react to your opponent's attack. And useless when your opponent can destroy country with a single blow.
I believe theres are op characters are as fast naruto that includes kaido just because his mc i will bring up luffy also is fast as naruto or faster.

Currently ?

I say no.

Naruto with maxed Sennin Mode would be at the level of a Blueno for me

If Naruto's characters destroyed continents, do you understand by yourself that they should destroy everything in their path by simply moving abruptly, yes?