Controversial Can Naruto Uzumaki Solo OP verse?

Truth seeking orbs. Water style. Sealing jutsus. Etc etc
yeah, I can see that water style are the biggest problem since DFs are weak against water, but can Naruto use them on a high scale?
TSO won't work against logia + FS.
sealing jutsus are used against troublesome opponents as a last resort, this means that he can't kill Akainu so he needs to seal him, but it won't work because Naruto doesn't have sealing jutsus, & it needs sometime to complete.
now how can Naruto defend against Akainu's attacks?
Post automatically merged:

Thought that we were over this but it seems like we weren't. Sigh-
basic haki can't do anything against opponents like Akainu who has logia and FS

No, case probably Imu alone could be stronger then Naruto
Imu be like, Konoha village didn't exist in the first place lol

basic haki can't do anything against opponents like Akainu who has logia and FS
There's no need for basic Haki when you can cast a rasengan big enough to swallow Akainu entirely or spam bombs capable of leveling up mountains casually. You are acting like Akainu is invincible when in reality, it took Old WB a few nameless Gura attacks to knock his ass out.

yeah, I can see that water style are the biggest problem since DFs are weak against water, but can Naruto use them on a high scale?
Yes? Lmao he just needs to use as much chakra as he wants lol

TSO won't work against logia + FS.
How? They literally destory everything. Time space and all

sealing jutsus are used against troublesome opponents as a last resort, this means that he can't kill Akainu so he needs to seal him, but it won't work because Naruto doesn't have sealing jutsus, & it needs sometime to complete.
now how can Naruto defend against Akainu's attacks?
There are literally Sealing papers + We've seen gaara use Sand to seal people and Naruto has Sealing via Magnet rasenshuriken from Shukaku's sand. iirc

Yeah naruto has used magnet style to seal before.

In the case of Akainu, all you got to do is be able to destroy him whether he’s flesh and blood or magma. Magma is hardly intangible and something that can very much be destroyed with enough power

How? They literally destory everything. Time space and all
this is Naruto not Dragon ball, when did Naruto destroy time space??

In the case of Akainu, all you got to do is be able to destroy him whether he’s flesh and blood or magma. Magma is hardly intangible and something that can very much be destroyed with enough power
will he be able to destroy it, before Akainu melt him

Naruto managed to survive Amaterasu which is as hot as the sun and thus, hotter than magma. And if I'm not Mistaken, it's not the first time that Naruto fought against a magma guy who tried to punch him yet Naruto managed to hold the lava arm of that shinobi and to make matters worse, Naruto can also control Lava.

Doubt Akainu’s doing anything at all the a guy who tanked a moon splitting beam with his face.

Nevermind that Naruto can vaporize Akainu from literally several kilometers away with any of his Rasenshurikens or Biju Bombs

Naruto managed to survive Amaterasu which is as hot as the sun and thus, hotter than magma. And if I'm not Mistaken, it's not the first time that Naruto fought against a magma guy who tried to punch him yet Naruto managed to hold the lava arm of that shinobi and to make matters worse, Naruto can also control Lava.
Akainu’s magma is definitely much hotter than normal magma between the destruction feats he regularly pulls off and it vaporizing steel

Doubt Akainu’s doing anything at all the a guy who tanked a moon splitting beam with his face.

Nevermind that Naruto can vaporize Akainu from literally several kilometers away with any of his Rasenshurikens or Biju Bombs

Akainu’s magma is definitely much hotter than normal magma between the destruction feats he regularly pulls off and it vaporizing steel
Still, definetly not as hot as the sun 🤷 and didn't WB literally put the magma out by blowing some air on it? Lol
+ well, his Magma abilities are also mad slow overall

yeah, Naruto can use Kamehameha

when Kaguya took Naruto to another dimension, the first thing he tried to do is to not fall in the lava, so he can't withstand the lava's temperature.
also I remember that Kaguya was able to freeze Naruto & Sasuke at the same time, what will Naruto do if he got frozen by Aokiji.

Still, definetly not as hot as the sun 🤷 and didn't WB literally put the magma out by blowing some air on it? Lol
+ well, his Magma abilities are also mad slow overall
Yeah, even the surface temperature of the sun is still almost twice what’s needed to vape steel. Personally, i don’t think Amaterasu lives up to it though.

For one thing, how does a series as underdeveloped as Naruto’s setting know how hot the sun is? What’s more, Amaterasu is definitely not capable of vaping steel with how samurai armor from grunts were able to withstand it.

Personally, I think Naruto’s feats of tanking a beam version of Juubi’s Biju Bomb, taking Toneri’s moon slicer, and surviving ground zero of an explosion that tore a massive hole on the moon while drained of chakra are all far better arguments

If Naruto's characters destroyed continents, do you understand by yourself that they should destroy everything in their path by simply moving abruptly, yes?
You know that this is not the real world? In reality, just moving at Mach 5 would be catastrophic for literally anything? Do not apply real world standards when not needed.
P. S: I'll answer @RYNO when I get home from my shift.