Powers & Abilities Can Sanji regen with blue flames like Marco?

Sanji will somehow gain mythical powers because his flames are slightly hotter? Yeah no. Plus his germa dna helps him heal quicker so it'd be putting a hat on a hat
Heat can heal wounds, this known fact. Now that he has Blue Flames he Should be capable of healing wounds with it, not on level of marco tho, anyways i already said its probably not happening, just thought it would be cool for him.

I don't think so, the marco's flames come from a mythical animal, making the sanji have the characteristics of the marco's flames completely breaks the concept of its fruit, in addition to not being useful for sanji since he already has a good regenerative capacity.

I believe that IJ will continue to evolve as an offensive technique capable of breaking the most solid defenses and maybe even causing massive internal damage, it's up to Oda's creativity.

Heat can heal wounds, this known fact. Now that he has Blue Flames he Should be capable of healing wounds with it, not on level of marco tho, anyways i already said its probably not happening, just thought it would be cool for him.
Marco's flames are notable because they aren't hot. He doesn't heal using heat, and actual fire-heat can't heal, this isn't a heating pad for period pain we're talking about. At best high-temperature flames would just cauterize wounds, while Marco's is very different.

Depends on what's implicated with regen.

He can apparently reshape his own damaged body to some extent but we don't know if he can heal cuts and stuff like that too; technically the former already is a form of regen I think regardless.

Apparently he still can lose blood relatively easily, at least Queen caused that, so maybe his best quirk is just to reshape his body and also being particularly durable in order to prevent important rupturing but cuts and internal damage that can make him lose blood are probably going to affect him robustly.

Marco's healing capabilities and flame come from his DF, Sanji's flames come from his butthole that was badly burnt in okama island.

Soo no, he healed himself with germa technology genes bullshit, not with his flames.
Post automatically merged:

Heat can heal wounds
No it cannot, you can close open wounds with fire but not heal them.

Why do people think like this
Seeing Oda absolutely shit on Sanji on a constant basis made sanjifans extremely delusional, to the point where anything, and i mean anything, that Sanjino gets and does is blown WAY out of proportion.

DJ gets an upgrate? Well, they are ready to push the narrative that Sanji's blue flames can do absolutely everything, regardless of logic.
:sanmoji:

Seeing Oda absolutely shit on Sanji on a constant basis made sanjifans extremely delusional, to the point where anything, and i mean anything, that Sanjino gets and does is blown WAY out of proportion.
I wouldn't put it as aggressively as this, but this has some truth to it tbh.

Sanji very rarely gets highlights as a fighter and it generally only comes during his main fight at the end of big arcs. It makes Sanji fans feel vindicated for waiting years for him to get those kinds of feats and as a result they tend to try to run away with it