Speculations Can we really assume that Zoro will fight Venus because of the Shodai?

You sound like the same people who were advocating King and Queen vs Law and Kidd because the calamities were too "important" to fight main characters

Who are Z & S supposed to fight in the war against the government? Holy Knights? Vice admirals? Lmao
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs Mihawk is less likely than Zoro vs Nusujuro tbh
Calamities were never important. There is literally dialogue in Wano calling their defeat irrelevant While the main objective was always taking down Kaido and Big Mom. And what do you know? Law and Kidd were the people who took down Big Mom, whose fall was essential for Wano's conclusion.

Z & S will fight some subordinate bums, it maybe Holy Knights or Seraphim (VAs are non existent characters for me).

Zoro vs Mihawk is Zoro's most guaranteed fight

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Calamities were never important. There is literally dialogue in Wano calling their defeat irrelevant While the main objective was always taking down Kaido and Big Mom. And what do you know? Law and Kidd were the people who took down Big Mom, whose fall was essential for Wano's conclusion.

Z & S will fight some subordinate bums, it maybe Holy Knights or Seraphim (VAs are non existent characters for me).

Zoro vs Mihawk is Zoro's most guaranteed fight
lmfao if you think Z&S are fighting irrelevant Holy Knights or children as their final fights. "Zoro isn't relevant enough to fight Shiryu, Law will!" type shit.

i think Zoro vs Mihawk is going to happen, but it's less likely now that they spent two years training and living together. Oda can always do a story arc where Zoro has to avenge his mentor.

Pretty much Zoro has had an interaction with 2 out of the 3 blades its destiny atp. That’s if Shiryu doesn’t steal it, I’d prefer that over the “Shiryu gets Yoru” ideas.

Luffy fans:milaugh:

Do you think EOS Law>EOS Zoro?
Given Oda’s generous treatment of Law, apart from being a major NW player, double-teaming a Yonko, and recently he was just “defeated” by a Yonko and escaping while still conscious and not “annihilated” like Midd, there is a good chance he will keep it ambiguous. Law isn’t interested in the title and his growth isn’t pure swordsman related.

Zoro's EOS opponent will be Law's EOS opponent no doubt. Pretty debatable how relevant law is going to be in terms of power level. I will be shocked if Eos Law is shown to be above EOS zoro.

Zoro's EOS opponent will be Law's EOS opponent no doubt. Pretty debatable how relevant law is going to be in terms of power level. I will be shocked if Eos Law is shown to be above EOS zoro.
I think @Ven437 gets it:

Given Oda’s generous treatment of Law, apart from being a major NW player, double-teaming a Yonko, and recently he was just “defeated” by a Yonko and escaping while still conscious and not “annihilated” like Midd, there is a good chance he will keep it ambiguous. Law isn’t interested in the title and his growth isn’t pure swordsman related.

H

Herrera95

Many of us, including me, believe Zoro will fight Venus because Venus has the Shodai Kitetsu, but is this really a valid enough reason. Many of us also assumed that Zoro would interact with the Nidai Kitetsu in Wano, but the Nidai ended up being nothing more than a minor cameo, and Zoro hardly even acknowledged its existence
Do we have confirmation that it is Shodai Kitetsu?

And you are right. Zoro barely gave a fuck to Nidai. He already have his 3 sword to turn into black blades. And by the time he was suppose to face Venus he would be already too fucking strong that Venus would be knocked out by his CoC. Maybe Brook should face Venus.

What

I'm betting these 5 will fight the Gorosei, with Sanji likely replacing Killer.
Luffy is on the verge of beating Saturn this arc so he doesn't really need another Gorosei in the final arc and could skip straight to Imu

This guy gets it. Close your thread, @Shiroyru.
Its like people still haven't opened their eyes after what happened at Wano. But they will understand soon tho

like be ponygelph delivery boys against the mighty yonkos ? :milaugh:
Atleast they are involved in the bigger plots such as poneglyphs and burned scar man.

Meanwhile zoro out here having his ext diff irrelevant fight against a kitty

Not sure, maybe its a kind of bait from Oda seeing as the sword is so obviously shown whenever Venus is around. Not really the same but I think Saturn cane/staff ended up being unimportant as well (but its a ... Cane... So ? Yeah stopping that train of thought).

In the end it might be something like a family heirloom or even a part of himself when he transforms Saturn style instead of a proof of swordsmanship. Can't wait to see all the Gorosei's power tbh.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
fair

though if Zoro fights Nusujuro and Law fights any other Gorosei other than Topman, that's clear indication imo