• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday I was watching a video about Zoro and Luffy realized by Tekking.

I was struck about one thing that he said in his video, and that is that Zoro left the Dojo and went in the search of Mihawk at age 17 (btw, can anyone confirm that?)

Now we all know that Luffy also set out to the sea at that exact age too, because of his oath to Ace and Sabo.

It's really awesome that despite Zoro not knowing anything about the oath he went out at the same age of Luffy's promise.

If what Tekking said is the truth it would means that Luffy and Zoro really share an invisible connection

@ThunderSupernova I realized a slower version of your gif
Post automatically merged:

@Franosuke I saw in your comment that you use the Hawkins statement that group together Luffy and Zoro as a counter argument for those who says that King and Queen are grouped together.

But Sanji stans don't know, or better, pretend to ignore that Zoro and Luffy were grouped together more than anyone else. There are at least other three instances:

Last edited:
Good old times when Smoker was one of the best character in the series... now he is everyone's bitch

:lusalty:

@ThunderSupernova I realized a slower version of your gif
Post automatically merged:

@Franosuke I saw in your comment that you use the Hawkins statement that group together Luffy and Zoro as a counter argument for those who says that King and Queen are grouped together.

But Sanji stans don't know, or better, pretend to ignore that Zoro and Luffy were grouped together more than anyone else. There are at least other three instances:

Thanks! Now that's even much better.
Then if I ever edit the gif adding some new material, I will send it to you to slow down the tempo, so people can have a better sight of the images.

Also, for the rest of your post, excellent material.