• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk seem like One piece in general; Oda makes sure we know theyre on equal footing, with feats or portrayal
People just want to shit on Zoro and even some fans have lowered their standards and expect Zoro to be second fiddle. This whole notion that Luffy fights stronger opponents and hence is stronger is pure shit. There is no difference in the pattern between Pre TS and Post TS fights. Pre TS Luffy's opponents were stronger and Post TS it is still the same yet somehow when Luffy = Zoro had been established via supplementary material earlier it cannot hold now. Even with ACoC, somehow Luffy has stronger ACoC than Zoro even though they learned it half an hour or an hour apart and before that both had an equal showing (some can say Zoro had better).

People just want to shit on Zoro and even some fans have lowered their standards and expect Zoro to be second fiddle. This whole notion that Luffy fights stronger opponents and hence is stronger is pure shit. There is no difference in the pattern between Pre TS and Post TS fights. Pre TS Luffy's opponents were stronger and Post TS it is still the same yet somehow when Luffy = Zoro had been established via supplementary material earlier it cannot hold now. Even with ACoC, somehow Luffy has stronger ACoC than Zoro even though they learned it half an hour or an hour apart and before that both had an equal showing (some can say Zoro had better).
I don't want to create shit debate here but thinking that Luffy = Zoro is ridiculous notion.....there is a difference....

you talk about supplimentary material and yet vivre card (dressrosa) says Zoro is second to Luffy ....and chapter 1036 cover page is another solid proof and direct statement from Oda in sbs for Luffy > Zoro.....

"some can say Zoro had better" is comes from zorotards who are basically same as ones who say Luffy >>>> Zoro

neither bounty, nor anything that is there that suggests Luffy = Zoro...you could have a point in early stages of one piece but since Enies Lobby things got changed....

I don't want to create shit debate here but thinking that Luffy = Zoro is ridiculous notion.....there is a difference....

you talk about supplimentary material and yet vivre card (dressrosa) says Zoro is second to Luffy ....and chapter 1036 cover page is another solid proof and direct statement from Oda in sbs for Luffy > Zoro.....

"some can say Zoro had better" is comes from zorotards who are basically same as ones who say Luffy >>>> Zoro

neither bounty, nor anything that is there that suggests Luffy = Zoro...you could have a point in early stages of one piece but since Enies Lobby things got changed....
You were not even tagged and yet you wanted to jump in. I had the same issues the vivre card and the color spread and later I was presented with other information/clarification on those two things that made me rethink this. Can't find the actual posts, it was during a debate with @nik87 and translation was provided by @Aknolagon.

When I learn how to find those old posts I will share them here or someplace else, this is not the place for trying to debate power levels.