Speculations Carrot... what about her? Is Shishilian the another traitor?

Carrot... what about her?

• Joins the crew briefly longer Vivi, Inu, Neko style.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please die.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Go back to Zou after Wano.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Joins the crew as look-out or something else.

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Joins the SH Fleet with the rest of the Minks.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Stops Shishilian with Wanda, there was another spy. WTF Theory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • She shouldn't have ever existed in first place (deposit your hate here).

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
I made this poll to know about your opinions about carrot, Idk if there's another post for it, I probably should have searched first :shame:(me encanta que gastéis a risitas como meme) that's why I merged it with this speculation topic muahahahaha!!! I'm a genius... pls report/close it/me if it was wrong:yasu:

PLEASE POST if you choose other

I know is an stupid idea, I know Shishilian is a very energic guy but I really like to speculate about possible outcomes when something feels a bit too rushed, grandpa Hyo was already there.

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Very unlikely to be another traitor. Especially not one like Sicilian because... who cares about Sicilian? He's had even less of an impact in the series than Kanjuro did. If he was revealed as a traitor it wouldn't have any effect at all.

As for Carrot, she's a distinctly alright character. She provided a bit of levity in early WCI and has a fun enough relationship with Chopper. On the other hand, Oda completely dropped the ball on her relationship with Pedro by having them barely interact before his death, barely had a flashback showing their relationship after, and ultimately left me wondering why I should even care. Senor Pink's relationship with his dead family was more emotional in a single chapter than Carrot's supposed tragic backstory happening before our eyes over an entire arc.

Ultimately a minor character, overshadowed by others in every arc she's appeared, will vanish away after Wano (like she's done in Wano) to sail around the world and have an adventure without the Strawhats, where she doesn't belong.

Very unlikely to be another traitor. Especially not one like Sicilian because... who cares about Sicilian? He's had even less of an impact in the series than Kanjuro did. If he was revealed as a traitor it wouldn't have any effect at all.

As for Carrot, she's a distinctly alright character. She provided a bit of levity in early WCI and has a fun enough relationship with Chopper. On the other hand, Oda completely dropped the ball on her relationship with Pedro by having them barely interact before his death, barely had a flashback showing their relationship after, and ultimately left me wondering why I should even care. Senor Pink's relationship with his dead family was more emotional in a single chapter than Carrot's supposed tragic backstory happening before our eyes over an entire arc.

Ultimately a minor character, overshadowed by others in every arc she's appeared, will vanish away after Wano (like she's done in Wano) to sail around the world and have an adventure without the Strawhats, where she doesn't belong.
Agreed on basically everything except the last paragraph.

I'm pretty confident in saying Oda will make her the last SH.

We know since the very first chapter, that Luffy wants to recruit 10 cremates ("finding about 10 should do it") and it also mirrors Blackbeard and his 10 titan captains perfectly.

The only characters that qualify are Carrot, Momo and Kinemon, since any new character would really have spent way too less time with the SH's until EoS.

I guess that Momo and Kinemon won't leave the then just freed Wano (Momo finally fulfills the promise as Kozuki ruler).

That leaves us with Carrot.