[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nothing so far. I'm mainly just bored.

Also that fuck who was supposed to have an appointment with me at work today didn't show up, so I'm pissed.
Lynch them

Anyway, do you think that there are any scums among the people who have talked, or do you think it's an exclusively AFK team?

Cube/RA/Yoho

I do think it would be weird if they were all AFK, especially considering there's been 2 kills

Lynch them

Anyway, do you think that there are any scums among the people who have talked, or do you think it's an exclusively AFK team?

Cube/RA/Yoho

I do think it would be weird if they were all AFK, especially considering there's been 2 kills
I think it's a general tactic from scums here to be afk most of the time. I'm getting Town vibes from most of the active players here, so that's not where I wanna lynch today. The Ekko kill makes me think somebody wants to kill activity and points towards a weaker scum team.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think it's a general tactic from scums here to be afk most of the time. I'm getting Town vibes from most of the active players here, so that's not where I wanna lynch today. The Ekko kill makes me think somebody wants to kill activity and points towards a weaker scum team.
If they wanted to kill activity they sure forgot about the content queen

:shocked:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I see ekko kill as either spite or silence, or both

He's made many enemies over the years

You claim that Sigis is probably not behind this

Fuji, Rej, heck maybe even Ratchet are candidates for spite

for silence it could be players like Yoho, cube

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also want to point out that Ratchet tried to quell the activity in the thread, in hindsight I'm not sure that was just him trying to appear towny, or if it was an attempt at silencing us

:endthis:

I'm demoting Ratchet to Undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.