[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was sitting back and looked at who stood to benefit from my town flip. Surely not the ones hungry for my blood. Mango was on me early but somehow was swayed off despite being super paranoid early game. Doesn't line up at all for me.

Not a fan of this, Kiku knew we wanted to self resolve Ratchet and did that. I town read her because I got no notification so shes locked town for me but Ratchet slipping away Is annoying me.

I did try. Because the ability technically self targets first, if I were redirected the kill would fail.

Cubey blocked RA night 0 so Flower's mech is irrelevant.

You can see by the fact that there were 3 kills that I tried to kill myself by the way, which again unless you think scum can suicide themselves for no reason should prove me.
You claimed that even if your kill fails you'll die. Even that failed you're trying to say that?

I did try. Because the ability technically self targets first, if I were redirected the kill would fail.

Cubey blocked RA night 0 so Flower's mech is irrelevant.

You can see by the fact that there were 3 kills that I tried to kill myself by the way, which again unless you think scum can suicide themselves for no reason should prove me.
Sigh.

Suicide Bomber Forced Bodyguard

Suicide Bomber is a Vig kill that kills me regardless of whether my kill works.
Why didnt you die Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.