Versus Battle Cell vs Madara

I think Frieza over a long period of time can destroy the universe its even in his epithet.

Emperor of the Universe - Frieza

That's not at all what ether kaio-sama or freeza imply.
Also being the emperor of something would not mean you have capacity to destroy which rule over else emperor palpatine is universe lv
Post automatically merged:

He was a strong magician, but his overall power was quite low

Yea didt kaioshin kill his father?
You know the same dude was afraid of acting versus freeaza

Last edited:
Tbf Frieza was quite the menace till they turned him in a clown
No not really, Freeza was a pretty big jobber even in dbz because after the namek/freeza saga, He got power scaled out of existence by the likes of trunks,gohan and pikkon as examples. He was used as this guy is really powerful benchmark for a bit until he became so weak by comparison that even base goku could no diff him.

Gt had the same sort of power creep occur with his character with goku not even needing to go super saiyan to defeat the both of them

As did super as even his immense amps. He was nothing after the fukastu no f movie as he become to a jobber to both broly and toppo.
I dont why they had that mastered golden form for freezer if they were just going to have out scaled by other characters anyway

No not really, Freeza was a pretty big jobber even in dbz because after the namek/freeza saga, He got power scaled out of existence by the likes of trunks,gohan and pikkon as examples. He was used as this guy is really powerful benchmark for a bit until he became so weak by comparison that even base goku could no diff him.

Gt had the same sort of power creep occur with his character with goku not even needing to go super saiyan to defeat the both of them

As did super as even his immense amps. He was nothing after the fukastu no f movie as he become to a jobber to both broly and toppo.
I dont why they had that mastered golden form for freezer if they were just going to have out scaled by other characters anyway
That's why I said it, he was a menance till he became a clown.