Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It's not the first "cour", this is the season as it was from how I understand it.
But yeah it was dope, we had an impactful death in this first arcs, that sets the tone of the story and the upcomming arc. I am hyped and hooked.
I thought it was gonna be split into cours. Yeah the story is unpredictable. Do you plan on waiting for the next part or going to the manga?

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
I thought it was gonna be split into cours. Yeah the story is unpredictable. Do you plan on waiting for the next part or going to the manga?
no it was a season not a cour even tho technically 12 episodes also makes a cour lol

it was a rock solid start from my stand point and I really liked it despite the overhype around it that I hated

btw I'd welcome any himeno spoilers cause I think she is either alive or will come back to life somehow

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wait for the next part, I will just watch other good anime meanwhile. I just started with Vinland Saga.
VS is amazing. Enjoy.

btw I'd welcome any himeno spoilers cause I think she is either alive or will come back to life somehow
Want me to tell you?

BTW which characters do both of you like thus far?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
your favourite characters from the anime so far, lol
Oh I got confused. Well my top 3 favourite characters from CSM part 1 are Makima, Power and Aki. In that order. The rest is filled up with some characters that are not introduced yet, and some like Kishibe and Denji.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Oh I got confused. Well my top 3 favourite characters from CSM part 1 are Makima, Power and Aki. In that order. The rest is filled up with some characters that are not introduced yet, and some like Kishibe and Denji.
:kata: nice choice, the Makima choice is questionable tho, but I respect that, Kishibe is def his own vibe, love these type of characters
Denji is the MC we all love him, that's given

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'll edit it out if you read it Al. That aight?

:kata: nice choice, the Makima choice is questionable tho, but I respect that, Kishibe is def his own vibe, love these type of characters
Denji is the MC we all love him, that's given
I gotta keep quiet to not spoil you Rej. Enjoy the story.