Chainsaw Man - Chapter 122 - The Prophecies

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Great chapter. Fami GOATess. Really like how her head 99 percent of the time is tilted lol. Cuz of the scales. Very nice detail. And she's hungry lmao. Yoshida the rich boy treating people all the time.

This most likely is Death. Hmm. Kinda expected that Death would be the most powerful one, but this might mean there might be even more powerful devils in Hell.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I will say I am not yet 100 percent sure that this is Death. It could be a red herring by Fujimoto. It would have been so easy to just name her there. Feels like he might be just tryna lead us on lol. I feel like that little dialogue could be a hint as well. Like unfulfilled something I guess lmao. No idea. Anyway, I guess we might get an answer soon, especially since the next chapter is scheduled for the 14th.

I will say I am not yet 100 percent sure that this is Death. It could be a red herring by Fujimoto. It would have been so easy to just name her there. Feels like he might be just tryna lead us on lol. I feel like that little dialogue could be a hint as well. Like unfulfilled something I guess lmao. No idea. Anyway, I guess we might get an answer soon, especially since the next chapter is scheduled for the 14th.
Since it's primordial, it's gotta be something very simple and wide spread. Death fits the bill, though it might also be an aspect of death like suicide or smt

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Since it's primordial, it's gotta be something very simple and wide spread. Death fits the bill, though it might also be an aspect of death like suicide or smt
Yeah I was thinking suicide as well or something akin to it. I guess we'll find out soon. I hope lol.

Was just about to ask if that's the death devil lol
The wing like things look similar
last chapter some people theorized that woman on the balcony might be the death devil.
Post automatically merged:

The japanese are fucking creative,never have i thought i would read about nostradamus in a manga.:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

"Ruler sword" like that will do anything against a devil that can make people jump from buildings.

Last edited:
Damn, CSM is a crazy world to live in :whitepress:

The chapter felt incredibly short for some reason. I'm not sold on Death Devil yet, and I quite dislike cliffhangers, that's why I rated this chapter as 4/5. I like the fact that we finally get to the primal fears though!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
last chapter some people theorized that woman on the balcony might be the death devil.
Yeah I posted a thread on it here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/is-it-the-death-devils-doing.38631/

The japanese are fucking creative,never have i thought i would read about nostradamus in a manga.:milaugh:
He's a character in Record of Ragnarok lol.

Fami ain't beating the scoliosis allegations lmao :milaugh:

This double spread is dope