General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
get the guys who handle Mob Psycho anime or there will be riot!
There're aspects of Fujimoto's artistic mannerisms that can never be translated into anime. Scenes inside hell, the scene where arms formed the panel gutters and the last chapter are examples that come to mind. If they're able to capture that artistic ambition in the anime, CSM's popularity will explode.

NANDAYOU..!? Kore wa..!!

Nice! If that anime is well executed, Chainsaw will go mainstream!
Although I'm very certain that no anime could capture the essence of the art style and the overall narrative!
Let's just hope for some good VAs for Denji & Makima & also that there won't be any filler trash.
:gonope:

also lol @Marimo_420, that's a bomb avy xD

I don't know about Makima collecting hybrids. She's sure enough creating & collecting fiends, because those it seems she can freely control. Not so much the hybrids, though. She was also talking pretty condescending about Reze. Chainsaw is special case tho.. wonder what that wish Beam mentioned is!

Also see there are some other people of taste browsing Chainsawman reddit.. I live for Kobeni's car memes!

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Yo wtf is actually happening with this week's spoiler? Mofo Power? They're practically siblings man
:whitepress:

Thanks @FloriGlori I stole it off of reddit
:blush:

I do feel like she's keeping at least quanxi alive. She's a hybrid just like denji. And while she's has been beheaded, we already have evidence they only require a little blood to revive.