General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
:whitepress:

He would be the superman of chainsawman world.What if superman goes evil huh?
Superman would have saved all six people and the cat. Denji knew cat lives matter. Big difference. :kata:

Pochita would be last devil remaining,he would need to get destroyed too.
Nah, devils will exist as long as fear still exists. They are virtually immortal.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but Kobeni is just in a class of her own.
Power is Bae, Asa/Yoru looking great.
Reze is Reze
Quanxi and her fellows.... All Damn near Top Tier waifu's.

Until Kobeni actually contributes to the story aside from some jokes, Kobeni is :lusalty: for me.

:whitepress:

Superman would have saved all six people and the cat. Denji knew cat lives matter. Big difference. :kata:

Nah, devils will exist as long as fear still exists. They are virtually immortal.

Until Kobeni actually contributes to the story aside from some jokes, Kobeni is :lusalty: for me.
We will get some Kobeny feats and nudes,just you wait.

yeah,but power is dead and Makima is underage at the moment.

I'm still salty about the way Himeno died.I read chainsaw man part in just a weekend.It was crazy good.
Power is half dead. Power is the Blood Devil, therefor in Hell. The question is; Will Power get the same body back somehow or a new one; Preferably the same somehow.
Makima is dead; Nayuta is an entirely new being But is the Successor & Reincarnation of Makima, Same/Similar but different.

There was no reason for Himeno to die. They could have made it but "muh Deaths".

Asa is showing some good growth already. I'm glad Denji is back too. I wonder what Yoru's reaction is gonna be to seeing Denji next chapter... :shocking: