General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Great chapter, I hope Yuko doesn't die soon. I thought Denji would had payed more attention to an almost naked Yoru over that nameless girl

Great chapter, I hope Yuko doesn't die soon. I thought Denji would had payed more attention to an almost naked Yoru over that nameless girl
His Priorities have shifted from he's initial stands. The develop he had has made him Craving for Recognition. Everything he thought he knew was a lie with Makima, He lost his two best friends at her hands. He is most likely depressed or some sort.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Everytime a door bell rings in Chainsaw Man, I take a deep breath before clicking on the next page... Gotta thank Fujimoto for giving me this PTSD from Part 1 :suresure:

The bi-weekly weekly chapter returns:steef:
Post automatically merged:

And it seems we're re-using the "weird dream with an area I can't acess" from part 1, huh :whitepress:
Well, hopes are up it leads to something epic this time around! I feel like the part I dream sequence was such a hype and seemed to have some connection to hell or Chainsaw's true identity, and in the end it seems like Fujimoto kinda forgot about it and wasted it with that insignificant murdering his father thing. Fujimoto kinda confirmed that while he had some things planned for the story, he kinda made up other elements as he went on and decided to bring part I to a quick conclusion. :catcry:

___

Liked the chapter, appreciate part II for what it is, but still kinda missing the read thread, the greater picture these events will unfold into. None of the main characters seem to have a greater goal so far.

Also, I like how we're not getting Denji's inner monologue, which stilistically cements that he's not gonna be the protag of this arc.

I have to say, Long Haired down Asa hits differently.
We've seen Yoru as so but not Asa, at least not in this setting.

I'll say this again, I love having Asa as our new Main character, Denji started out already fucked up, but Asa only had a few normal instances of a shitty life. But now we've taken a relatively normal character and turning it all upside down I get the feeling she's get messed up and hurt emotionally.

LOL LMAO So much fan service this chapter.Like most of the chapter was a girl wearing underwear.Average chap overall.
That is what you call fanservice? Maybe I am used to better art like FT and SNS for what people who like that sort of thing call fanservice. I feel like this arc started with promise but is headed down hill quickly I would not even give this an average mark as far as chapters go. Maybe if I base it off the paneling and visual story telling itself, but the general story is so cringe and basic that I cannot give it more than a 4.