General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?


  • Total voters
    9
weird to see barely any interactions for csm on here. it occupies a weird space, where its both really popular and pretty niche.

everything since chapter 170 has been great, though, and even the stuff before that.
 

Devilbat

Just chill and let chill
‎
weird to see barely any interactions for csm on here. it occupies a weird space, where its both really popular and pretty niche.

everything since chapter 170 has been great, though, and even the stuff before that.
Well, I am not really feeling part 2 tbh
I mean, some moments are quite nice, but overall it's less engaging than part 1
Plus, with part 1 I had a luxury to binge-read it in a couple of weeks, while here we have to wait for chapters and sometimes nothing much worth of a discussion is going on
 
Well, I am not really feeling part 2 tbh
I mean, some moments are quite nice, but overall it's less engaging than part 1
Plus, with part 1 I had a luxury to binge-read it in a couple of weeks, while here we have to wait for chapters and sometimes nothing much worth of a discussion is going on
I get what you mean, part 2 chapters feel way shorter than part 1, the art has felt less interesting as a whole (def has its moments tho), and a bunch of characters I haven't cared too much about. Though i think the latest chapters have definitely picked up and are pretty enjoyable rn.
 
I finally caught up with the recent arc and I have to say those last few chapters are fire.

Nayuta's head on the plate has to be top 3 shocking moments in the series and that was just the trigger for the insanity that comes after.
 
Top