Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Great chapter.

Fami making an appearance again
:steef::finally::finally:

Wonder what the deal with her and Yoshida is.

Could Yoshida be working with her? I've seen some theories float around that think Yoshida might be a villain in part 2.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
spoilers for chapter 118

-Turning Denji into a sword doesn't work
-Keeps trying, Denji touch her back and says Asa spiral sword
-Asa thinks it didn't work because Denji still hasn't fell in love with her
-Denji at school invites Asa for a late night movie date
-Asa refuses, says video rental is cheaper.
-Denji then ask if her house has VCR, she doesn't have it but Denji house has it
-"Then it's decided, we're going to your house"
-Denji is shocked, but tells Asa she has to follow the house rules
-If the rule is broken, it's death.
-Haruka overhear their conversation
thanks
Post automatically merged:

can you create a thread with spoilers in it @kurwa ?

I mean we get it, you think Chainsaw Man is better than One Piece but you don't need to compare them all the time here.

CSM is peak. But I kindly ask you to stfu
Let's see.

Everyone else this chapter:

:luffyswat:

Meanwhile, Denji:

:queenmoji:

That ending, tho. :jinbewat:

I am convinced now nothing Mid Piece can release this month can top CSM 117. :luffydab:
Someone call Lolda and tell him this is how you repeat a joke without making it stagnant.
How come Fujimoto got fresh jokes in every chapter but Lolda could only repeat the same joke for 25 years and counting? :kobeha:

Also, Chairji is down horrendous, more so than even Lanjino, but is somehow not even half as annoying. :denzimote:
As a main character, Denji cannot be further apart from Luffy, and that's why Denji is goated while Luffy is a walking cliche. :steef:

Also, Yoshida in the end be like:

:milaugh:
I can already tell this chapter alone will be better than the entirety of Elbaf Arc, because it is already better than any chapter in Wano. Touching, brutal, and eventually humorous, not to mention blessed with pathos and superb characters display. This is a classic Chainsawman chapter. :steef:

Man, we got the last two Spy x Family chapters and now Chainsawman gave us this. No wonder they both vye for the "Greatest Running Shounen Manga" title over Shit Piece. :myman:
I can tell this chapter is gonna be better than whatever Mid Piece releases this week. :funky:
Chainsawman ch. 98 is individually better than every Wano chapter. Prove me wrong. :steef:

As long as Nyanko is alive, I'm all good with this series. :catrude:

Horsheshit! Peak Fiction is retconning a 25-year old power for something introduced 2-3 chapters back, sidelining your main threats so you can highlight (read: offscreen) a bunch of characters nobody cares about, insisting on following a 25-year old formula despite your declining sales saying otherwise, and making your least popular major characters the deuteragonist of your biggest arc so far! :zehaha:
I think it was fine the first one or two times but now it's a bit too much.

Again nothing wrong if you think Chainsaw Man is better than One Piece but again you don't need to come here and repeat the same thing over and over again, I don't think it's that hard to simply come here and discuss Chainsaw Man without mentioning or comparing it to One Piece all the time.

I mean we get it, you think Chainsaw Man is better than One Piece but you don't need to compare them all the time here.

Let's see.

I think it was fine the first one or two times but now it's a bit too much.

Again nothing wrong if you think Chainsaw Man is better than One Piece but again you don't need to come here and repeat the same thing over and over again, I don't think it's that hard to simply come here and discuss Chainsaw Man without mentioning or comparing it to One Piece all the time.
Ok, fair enough, I guess. :jordanmf:

Oh, one last thing: I do not THINK that Chainsawman is better than One Piece. I KNOW that Chainsawman is better than One Piece. :arnoling: