General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters
What kind of Devil do you think is more scary than these mofos like Devil of Hell or Devil of Dominance?

The prophecy said that the devil feared by all devils will appear, what devil would it be? Devil of Death? We have Hell Devil though, will Death be stronger than that or weaker?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The color page of Den, Power and Aki as children will hurt my soul forever.
Well, at least Aki can join his brother now. It's also heartbreaking to see Denji actually show some genuine sadness.

What'll happen to him now that he's killed the Gun Devil? How's this detrimental to him?

One drawback in killing characters off so frequently, is that you don't get to form that connection to actually feel for the death. This one is obviously different.

I don't know if reviving dead characters is Fuji's style, but if he ever did it, I hope Aki comes back :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Gosh Dang it Fujimoto
Stop hurting my soul

Last edited:
lol @ that fanfic spoiler on the last page

This is truely depressing.. my boy Denji showing actual brotherly compassion for the first time and being forced to literally murder the feeling..

Also enjoyed these real dark vibes from child-Aki, kid is depressed. Wonder if this is his actual end?

Gotta admit, though, that I would've preferred some actual fighting, there was room for some truly wicked action. Power-level-wise Denji's victory kinda doesn't make sense to me, but story-wise this is so good that I'll ignore it!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm simply heartbroken by this. Denji goes through such difficulty and struggle and Makima slaughters Power, she's insane.

And what's with the "Bang" thing? Did she also absorb the Gun Devil or what. This kind of cliffhanger should be banned.
I mean we knew it was gonna happen, but it sucks seeing it happen so nonchalantly like that. I think Denji will go bonkers. The future devil said that Aki's death will result in the release of the most feared devil. We'll see what the chainsaw actually is the next arc, Remember Angel said the chainsaw sound is the last thing devils in hell hear. So we're in for a bloodbath.