General & Others Chainsawman : General Discussion thread

Who are your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Chapter 96 is out Next week is the final chapter.

Translation is so-so, if u want an HQ TL wait for VIZ.

I read it and got the gist of things

Poetic that Power basically gave Denji the ability to beat Makima, and Denji "eating" Makima is just what Fujimoto would do lol
If it's successful Makima will be forgotten forever, a world without a control devil. Would like to know how that feels.

Says big announcement for next week, so 99% anime is getting announced.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Chapter 96 is out Next week is the final chapter.

Translation is so-so, if u want an HQ TL wait for VIZ.

I read it and got the gist of things

Poetic that Power basically gave Denji the ability to beat Makima, and Denji "eating" Makima is just what Fujimoto would do lol
If it's successful Makima will be forgotten forever, a world without a control devil. Would like to know how that feels.

Says big announcement for next week, so 99% anime is getting announced.
This manga is so absurd from start to finish. Goddam.

"So this is how Makima tastes like" bruh. Denji finally got to eat her, just not in the way he wanted.

The world will become vastly more chaotic af least for while until it all starts to tone down.

- Or Chaos will reigns for eternity since no control exists.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Final Chapter of Part 1 is out

Series is moving to Jump+ for part 2 and getting an anime :finally:

I said this 20 chapters ago
I love the cinema chapter even more now with perspective on her character. She's never had a mutual compassionate relationship with anyone, her entire life she just commands people. It'll be interesting to see where her character goes from here.
Good to see it was confirmed by Pochita in this chapter

just discovered this place after i have been on this board a while. Glad to see CSM is quite known amongst OP fandom.
So, i presume chapter 2 is where denji would go to hell?
Post automatically merged:

Mappa.
Post automatically merged:

Well i heard Mappa is good studio. I mean, this studio gets to animate for AoT
The animation should be at least better than one piece

Having 37 notifications and seeing it's Goat liking virtually every post I made in the Chainsawman thread..

:nicagesmile:

So I haven't read any of ur posts or the final chapter yet, keeping that one for when I'm having a huge vape tonight! Smoking and reading Chainsawman/manga in general has kinda gotten a habit, being high works really well for the abstruse twists and grand action scenes.