• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters
I hope people don't forget the symbolic similarity that Dory and Brogy have with zoro and sanji. The chapter is called Sun Shield and both protect luffy in tandem against Elders.

It just so happens that they are in the cover page in a trio together.

Again further cementing the fact that sanji does needs to grow stronger and push himself further for Luffy's sake, which will i hope lay the foundation for his haki bloom and Coc appearance.

I hope people don't forget the symbolic similarity that Dory and Brogy have with zoro and sanji. The chapter is called Sun Shield and both protect luffy in tandem against Elders.
not at all
dorry and broggy arent clowns who are at each other's throat at the slightest interaction,
they are basically the same characters

stop trying to make everything zoro and sanji relative

dont need to reread it buddy
u are gonna post the same stupid animal hunting contest and say dorry and broggy are just like zoro and sanji while ignoring any other thing they do
I wouldn't say same
Dorry and Broggy are connected by their race (giants) and zolo and sanji are connected by being in the same crew
The giants have the same bounty meanwhile zolo has a higher one

dont need to reread it buddy
u are gonna post the same stupid animal hunting contest and say dorry and broggy are just like zoro and sanji while ignoring any other thing they do
Its similarities of portrayal in that arc that make it interesting not differences.. Try to transcend that lil comprehension threshold of yours.. It's not doingthe story justice.