Current Events CHAPTER 1000 PREDICTIONS

Next chapter is the 1000

- How many scenarios will Oda follow?
- How many pages/screentime for each scenario?
-
Which characters will appear?
- What will each character (present in the chapter) do?
- How will the chapter end?

Throw your guesses here
:cheers:
Probably 4-5 subplots of 3 pages each(double spread included) which will converge at the end .

Law, Kid,Zoro, Killer,Sanji,Marco,King,Queen,Kaido,Big Mom,Hyougoro all appear.

-Luffy meets Kid and Killer on the 5th floor
-Marco and King clash but Marco is able to escape to the roof with Zoro,King follows to the roof.
-Law meets Robin and Brook on first floor who tells him about Luffy having already gone to the roof,Law teleports to the roof with Shamble + Room (Double spread)
-Sanji meets Queen
-Luffy, Kid and killer reach the roof
-Worstgen face the emperors (Double spread)
-Yamato reveals meaning of "D"
-Lurking legend appears end of chapter.

Last edited:
Probably 4-5 plotlines of 3 pages each(double spread included) which will converge at the end .

-Marco and King clash but Marco is able to escape to the roof with Zoro,King follows to the roof.
-Law meets Robin and Brook on first floor who tells him about Luffy having already gone to the roof,Law teleports to the roof with Shamble + Room (Double spread)
-Sanji meets Queen
The kind of answer I like
:cheers:

Probably 4-5 plotlines of 3 pages each(double spread included) which will converge at the end .

-Sanji meets Queen
The most satisfying chapter of OP ever if even 80% of these things happens, especially the lurking legend reveal. Honestly, this looks even more exciting than a potential Rocks flashback.

The most satisfying chapter of OP ever if even 80% of these things happens, especially the lurking legend reveal. Honestly, this looks even more exciting than a potential Rocks flashback.
I think the Worstgen facing the emperors is definitely happening and Yamato revealing something big from Oden's journal is also likely .

Only the Lurking legend thing is doubtful to me but hey I hope atleast Marines or Big mom pirates arrive.

I'll go with WHAT WE HAVE from previous chapters....

1- Since last page, Kaido shifted the topic from God's Valley INTO acquiring One Piece... I don't believe Oda will start a flashback for Rocks immediately....
So, the start of the chapter is... Marco/Zoro facing off King/Queen... Marco drops Zoro on some 4th floor or fifth floor to focus on stalling the 2 commanders and keeping them busy

2- We have a scene of Luffy reuniting with Zoro/Kidd/Killer

3- We shift back into Yamato/Momo stuff... Yamato pulled out her journal when she mentioned D. last chapter, and I think we will have a small flashback of Oden writing his journals... and right when he gets to juicy stuff... scene cut away

4- We go back into Nami/Usopp/Otama... and about the plan Otama talked about, I bet it's about her Kibi-dango being used by Usopp sniping skills and Nami's skills

5- We go into Kaido - Big Mom on the roof... And they are still chatting, and NOW they bring back Rocks talk again, and they also mention his D. as something in his name... Oda will show a more clear silhouette for Xebec, still silhouette though... and then reveals him and big Mom know something about its meaning

6- We head back to Yamato and journal, Oden talks as narrator... and explains the Will of D.

7- As Oden is explaining it, we have all 4 (Luffy/Zoro/Kidd/Killer) reaching the top, and staredown with Kaido. with speech bubbles are coming from Oden who's explaining the D. thingy....

Chapter 1000 prediction -The Roof

- Black Maria is shocked and sweating....she looks around at her comrades who are all knocked unconcious. She then has a flashback to what happened.

. Sanji "Im sorry ladies, but I can't wait any longer", Sanji knocks all the women unconcious with a glare and they all have love hearts.
. Black Maria " Did that man just use....."

- Cut to Marco confronting King. They exchange a few words, and Marco asks Zoro to climb on his back
- Marco and King clash talons, and Zoro jumps and goes to the roof. King is annoyed and pushes back Marco, and transform back in to base.
- King tries to fly through the roof, and hes kicked down by a invisible kick. King looks around and all the flying gifters are taken care of. King looks at Stealth Black and is pissed...
- Marco then flys back at King, and distracts him long enough for Sanji to go through the hole

- Finally Luffy breaks through the ceiling of the 5th floor, and ends up at the roof
- He sees Kidd and Killer looking at something
- Zoro and Sanji come from behind Luffy

- Final panel of the chapter is Kaido and Big Mom, with the corspes of the scarbards around them. Kaido and Big Mom notice them, and get excited.

- Black Maria is shocked and sweating....she looks around at her comrades who are all knocked unconcious. She then has a flashback to what happened.

. Sanji "Im sorry ladies, but I can't wait any longer", Sanji knocks all the women unconcious with a glare and they all have love hearts.

A for ingenuity.

Zoro tells Kaido that he will kill him before the dawn.
A great example of polar opposites. :ihaha: