Future Events Chapter 1002 predictions

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What do you expect?

I think the chapter will be entirely focused on the B and C teams with no roof scenes, we might see Pirate A getting bailed out by Robin :sanmoji:
I feel like there won't be too much progression yet if Oda chooses to portray the fights occurring on the lower quarters before the one on the rooftop spices up. So it's a stylistic choice here.. a fork... either he does that first or the other. I feel it makes sense the best comes last...

Should be moving back towards the other characters of the arc in this chapter. Maybe a panel or two of them clashing on the roof either at the beginning of the chapter or end. Really hoping Oda starts to setup for Kaido's flashback soon though. If it's anything like Dressrosa and WCI, it should be within the next few chapters, as Doffy and Big Mom's flashbacks started not too long after the major confrontation began. But then again, that's all depending on whether or not this is the final confrontation or Oda is going to throw everyone for a loop.

One page for the roof fight at most with the main focus being on the other fights happening bellow.

With luck we might even see Sanji getting saved or Robin finding him, teasing that he will be saved in the next chapter.

We will swith locations, hopefully Sanji's final fight is set up so we can move on with his weakness against women that was thrown in our eyes for the billionth time.
If we can see where the franky vs sasaki is going, that would also be nice. Overall it'd be cool if we could get rid of certain things so that we can go back to that rooftop asap.

oda doesn't do that, but instead it's full on fight, we figure out who who is, back to fight scene boom, marco vs king and queen
Narrator goes in to say who actually defeatd kaido
1.Whitebeard
2.Kizaru
3.Rodger
4.Rocks
5.Greenbull or fujitora
6.Shanks
7. Shiki

final matchups set up. hawkins and drake teamup against page one and ulti. Sanji heavily focused on. Robin saves sanji. Apoo tries attacking chopper Brook saves him and they fight. sanji teams up teaming up with marco against queen and king. Chapter ends with who’s who reveal.