Kaido and BM KO the 5 SN in 1004

• Yes

Votes: 44 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 47.6%

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:Kidd tries to stall with Killer...
He might get CoC clash with Kaido or BM.

Law will protect Zoro and Luffy
Linlin beats Killer, Zoro and Law

Luffy gets up and he attacks Kaido with Kidd
But both gets beaten by Kaido

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
So the end of volume chapter it's finally here. :owo:

Is it time for the expected tragedy to happen? Are the 5 SN getting KO by Kaido and Big Mom? :kaimoji::fullmom:

Or are we gonna ignore the roof to go inside the dome? :happinesspunch:
Yes the rooftop clash is decidedly occurring in my opinion. Not 100% but almost.

If Oda interrupted the pace of that fight it would prove quite detrimental overall. He don't wanna do that.

I doubt there will be any big drama yet however.

But I also expect some panels spent for the "downtown" realm.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Can’t see us seeing Kaido‘s hybrid fully before we see the six other unrevealed Beast Pirates hybrids.

So with that in mind I think the majority of this chapter will be a below roof catchup to set up the rest of the fights. For a cliffhanger volume ending we get the ten minutes offpanelled, cutting to the roof with all the Supernovas lying “defeated” on the floor with Kaido‘s shadow above them.

Like how this was the ending of Volume 48, with the Strawhats “defeated.”

But then the very next chapter, the first one of Volume 49, they got right back up

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
3 bets:

1. Hybrid Kaido yeets Supernovas and the act 3 tragedy is all Supernovas on the ground with their eyes white.

2. Hybrid Kaido yeets Supernovas for the majority of the chapter. 10 minutes mark passes and we see all Supernovas getting back at their feet again. Zoro uses Ashura, Luffy uses G5, Kidd uses Bullet alike transformation, Law..... Law uses the room.

3. Hybrid Kaido fights Supernovas pushing them to extreme defense, majority of the chapter covers this and at the end we see a gigantic Buster Call bigger than ever coming to the shores of Wano lead by Admiral Ryokugyu. Everyone is shocked and they don't know what to do since they are already fighting Kaido forces and now Marines show up. Act 3 ending.

4. Bonus.

Law, Kidd, and Killer take care of Big Mom since she doesn't allow them to rush and aid Luffy and Zoro. Killer takes revenge on Big Mom for using Indra on him. Law analyzes Big Mom's body with a scan and smirks because he found out the secret to why nothing could hit Big Mom. Kidd overpowers Big Mom with his Bullet alike robot.

Zoro is brutalized by Hybrid Kaido and Kaido takes Luffy up to the air and tells Zoro to try and save him now. Zoro uses Ashura and cuts Kaido giving him the new scar and inviting him to dance together in hell much to Kaido's happiness who also calls out Zoro and asks for his name. Zoro replies and Kaido is like. Okay. I finally found one. Come at me!