Current Events Chapter 1009 Wisdom King Prediction/Analysis

So give the L to the translator.

saying I took an L because of what the official said is one of the craziest things I ever heard
You couldn't even handle the L you took so you just closed the thread and now you are shielding yourself saying that it is the translator's fault. What a pity. It's isn't the first L you took here yet it looks like you still want more. And the fact that you came here to wash it off it's even worse.

You couldn't even handle the L you took so you just closed the thread and now you are shielding yourself saying that it is the translator's fault. What a pity. It's isn't the first L you took here yet it looks like you still want more. And the fact that you came here to wash it off it's even worse.
what L’s have I taken? I said close the thread since it was the official and still wrong so I said close it because it’s desperate you come for my old threads because of something wrong by the translator.

Stop crying.

OP literally left after his thread was wrong which I find funny.

Seems like a trend for zoro fans to leave when things don’t go their way.

It’s just desperate to come for my old threads based on a official translation stop crying

It is funny because it’s al wrong.

Also I said zoro doesn’t have broken bones because of what THE OFFICIAL translation said. That’s their fault and not mine.
It never said he "doesn't have broken bones" stop lying.

What part is wromg. You take so much Ls i know you be fishing for Ws
Post automatically merged:

So give the L to the translator.

saying I took an L because of what the official said is one of the craziest things I ever heard
It never said "he doesn't have broken bones" stop lying