Speculations Chapter 1030 and My Faith in Zoro

So I think there are a few things worth discussing. I don't wanna keep skimming through the chapter discussion to talk about Kinemon because they'll be moaning about the "fake out" no matter what you say. Fake out? This mf was never dying, shame on you for getting that hope up. I am GLAD he's not dying: one because I like him, two because it's a kinda clever twist, and three because it appears to be a ZKK hint.

That's right. We're geeked about the dragon cutting parallels from Punk Hazard already. What else? Well there's massive fire threatening half of the island and... now Kinemon is running around with half his body. Those factors were there at PH... where Zoro bi-sected a dragon in a two on one. How many coincidences form an actual hint? Well so you have another: the proposal of an alliance between two supernova. Apoo and Drake sounds EXTREMELY random (they just fought and said they hated each other and all) until you start thinking about PH.

But that's just Punk Hazard. When you look at the time bomb trope you think, "well every arc has one." Yes, Oda is obsessed with them. But this arc has three time bombs: the falling island, the explosive weapons, and... Zoro. With his injury and ejection from the Kaido fight, then the uncertainty of his health, we had amusing theories about Momonosuke stepping up in his place to complete Oda's reference. Well all that shit isn't really out the window. Momonosuke is a GUARDIAN, the scion of Kozuki who's also a dragon (I think we all understand the significance of the dragon in general, Momo's special fruit and destiny, and the symbolic nature as seen in Kaido's statue for one example). So he stops one bomb obviously. Yamato is a GUARDIAN wolf, explicitly tasked with stopping another. You can take Luffy's role as the monkey to mean that he stops Kaido, sure but keep in mind that his comparison to a wisdom king alludes to him as a guardian and that there are FIVE protective deities.

And also that he doesn't address the third time bomb. The third time bomb is answered by a guardian just as it was literally answered in Alabasta. It's so obvious that it was actually what we all expected before the Mink elixir was revealed. Guardian Pell shouldered a time bomb, the Kozuki clan crest is the phoenix. Marco is the fourth guardian, answering the third time bomb. He's already helped Zoro and fought King so the connection is there... for our fifth guardian to step up and close this chapter.
:cheers:

on the other hands, we found out that Apoo and Drake (shockingly Numbers too) want to kill Kaido too and planning to take the throne. so the chance is still 50:50 might be lower.

on the other hands, we found out that Apoo and Drake (shockingly Numbers too) want to kill Kaido too and planning to take the throne. so the chance is still 50:50 might be lower.
Eh, they will rob the loser of the battle for their spoils if anything. But of course, the Numbers themselves are another clear PH reference

Gad damn FN, weren't you a non ZKK believer?
No

Eh, they will rob the loser of the battle for their spoils if anything. But of course, the Numbers themselves are another clear PH reference

nope, Drake want to take down Kaido and Apoo wants to play dirty to swoop in and steal the victory at the last moment because the winner isnt coming out unscatched and i think they referencing it to Kaido and dont believe Luffy would win the fight against him, like what CP0 said its hard to believe that Kaido would lose.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm very trustful about Zoro's future.

Oda will definitely allow him to vanquish King, and then I truly hope he sticks with the hype he induced in the series for what it concerns ZKK since Zoro came up with clear declarations and responsibilities to substabtiate. I truly hope the medicine will not put him out too soon, we need our Grandmaster.

nope, Drake want to take down Kaido and Apoo wants to play dirty to swoop in and steal the victory at the last moment because the winner isnt coming out unscatched and i think they referencing it to Kaido and dont believe Luffy would win the fight against him, like what CP0 said its hard to believe that Kaido would lose.
"No matter who" wins will be easy pickings. Apoo is a vulture but this is a pretty silly nitpick that doesn't relate to my actual point.