Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Am I really butthurt? I am just calling you out on desperation..fact that you have to be petty and cry Vista to run away from logic and narrative and dodge the fact of evolution (I mean fact of Mihawk > Shanks) reeks of nothing but desperation.

It is really childish and tiresome tbh

I don't just have title, I also have all the narrative supporting that title.

Data books
Black blade
Zoros goal
Mihawk and Shanks equaling when Shanks was in his prime and had 2 arms

But oda didn't just stop there
Oda literally told us Mihawk is much bigger than an emperor when an emperor has lower bounty than Mihawk despite being Mihawks captain.

When has that ever happened?
If Mihawk was in RHP his bounty would be 5 billion.

Mihawk has title
Narrative
Data books and logic all above Mihawk

Issue is Shanks has nothing above Mihawk
Even his Yonko title puts him below Mihawk as Mihawk is bigger than an emperor.

Dude, they werre equal 13 years ago. Shankss got stronger and becamed an Emperor while Mihawk got his WSS title... bothe grew. We dont know how strong are they now.

I am sure that most of the following have already been mentioned but lets recall some important information this chapter provided us:
1) shanks attack damage is massive. Just imagine what roger(who was basically a stronger version of shanks) was capable of.
2) bb must have emerged victorious since his crew is near egghead. If he was in trouble they would be besides him, providing protection.
3) oda doesnt count on kidd and law for the final arc.
4) heavily implied that shanks was in wano bc he thought bb would be there too.
5) Adv. Haki is indeed the greatest ability. No devil fruit allows you to one shot kidd like that.

The Egghead event which includes some of the strongest organizations is going to be lit.
1) an admiral with a fleet and a gorosei.
2) undefeatable cyborgs.
3) the straw hats pirates and the stella.
4) the bb pirates.
5) the Cp0.
6) and oda knows who else. Cant wait!
For 2, I don't think there is time for BB to be in Egghead, given that he was on another Island.
I think it's gonna be Kuzan, and HE is gonna fight Kizaru.

Actually his statement was, I don't care about Yonko title as long as I live in peace

Meaning his priority is peace...yonko title is irrelevant, he can have it or the clown can have it..means nothing to Mihawk.
Yes, that's true. It's just that it doesn't diminish the Yonko title, because Mihawk has simply other priorities. The Yonko rule as massively powerful political figures in parts of the new world and aim for the One Piece. Not being interested in that heat doesn't mean it's somehow unworthy. Mihawk preferred to become Shichibukai to be left alone, called it bothersome to need to pack his stuff and leave his castle.