Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Gandhi suggested that they test the weapon on a forest or sea, and at first Valkyrie seemed concerned about the number of civilians. The average Celestial Dragons wouldn't care about these things. This shows the Gorosei disagree with quite a few of Imu's ideas.

Almost every single antagonistic group in OP has it's traitors too....

I wish to see more of the Gorosei. Especially interacting with characters outside of each other, and Imu

At this point I think Oda is just trolling with giving these new characters swords in their introduction.
Just look at Greenbull, he was introduced with a sword, but only uses his devil while fighting, so definitely no swordsman.

If he really introduces a new high level swordsman he should just give their swordsman rank, that would also give us a feeling how they stack up against Zoro and Mihawk. I think he should have done this from the start, that would have made Zoro's journey much more tangible, now it's just defeat Mihawk and done.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Gandhi suggested that they test the weapon on a forest or sea, and at first Valkyrie seemed concerned about the number of civilians. The average Celestial Dragons wouldn't care about these things. This shows the Gorosei disagree with quite a few of Imu's ideas.

Almost every single antagonistic group in OP has it's traitors too....

I wish to see more of the Gorosei. Especially interacting with characters outside of each other, and Imu
Even Mars at first told O’Hara guys to shut up

He didn’t want to kill them for nothing ´