Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon has only been riding around on a horse, covered by a green hood, trying to win over people from poor countries to join him, and that's it. His team is pure garbage when it comes to military power. He's not at all intimidating in that sense, all the Emperors would easily defeat him. His son did the job of freeing Ivankov and Inazuma in Impel Down. LMAO.

He's a coward who runs away from Blackbeard. Dragon is literally the biggest failure in the manga. He has never engaged in combat, and there is nothing to suggest otherwise. LMAO.

I wouldn't be surprised if Imu kills Dragon so that Sabo can actually assume leadership. It seems like Sabo has more guts than Dragon.
LMFAO.

Yeah, I totally forgot that Luffy freed Ivankov and Inazuma.

He wasn't even running away from BB, it was Burgess.

Bro this is crazy.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

LMFAO.

Yeah, I totally forgot that Luffy freed Ivankov and Inazuma.

He wasn't even running away from BB, it was Burgess.

Bro this is crazy.
Two of the main commanders of the guy are imprisoned in Impel Down. I wonder how this coward would even attempt to rescue them or attack the government with such mediocre forces he possesses. The government would just laugh at him. LMFAO.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Two of the main commanders of the guy are imprisoned in Impel Down. I wonder how this coward would even attempt to rescue them or attack the government with such mediocre forces he possesses. The government would just laugh at him. LMFAO.
Allegedly, "The Most Wanted Man".

My fucking ass.

What did he do? No one literally talks about him in any way, shape, or form.

Did he steal Imu's sex tapes?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Allegedly, "The Most Wanted Man".

My fucking ass.

What did he do? No one literally talks about him in any way, shape, or form.

Did he steal Imu's sex tapes?
Dragon spends 50 years imprisoned in a cave, devising plans to overthrow the government, and the government actually believes he is their greatest threat. But when the decisive moment arrives, Dragon reveals a few Okamas in panties and a small army that could be decimated by one or two holy knights. The bastard is just another one who will be carried by Luffy in the main event against the government, and that's it. Dragon is a complete disappointment.

And the idiots claimed that this piece of shit would surpass Roger in bounty? WTF. Riding on a horse and recruiting war sufferers, this bastard has low knowledge when it comes to ancient history and the government. Dragon probably stole Imu-sama's favorite panties that were hanging on the clothesline to dry, and that's why he became the most wanted man in the world. LMFAO.

Back in 2020, I remember when he used to have the username "X drake", me and him were literally throwing hands in the spoilers thread. Don't remember which one though.

I obviously win the argument of course but he was the first or second user that makes me rage in this forum.
Dude was the number one advocate for Sanji vs Page One then dipped immediately