Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon spends 50 years imprisoned in a cave, devising plans to overthrow the government, and the government actually believes he is their greatest threat. But when the decisive moment arrives, Dragon reveals a few Okamas in panties and a small army that could be decimated by one or two holy knights. The bastard is just another one who will be carried by Luffy in the main event against the government, and that's it. Dragon is a complete disappointment.

And the idiots claimed that this piece of shit would surpass Roger in bounty? WTF. Riding on a horse and recruiting war sufferers, this bastard has low knowledge when it comes to ancient history and the government. Dragon probably stole Imu-sama's favorite panties that were hanging on the clothesline to dry, and that's why he became the most wanted man in the world. LMFAO.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

What's even worse bro.

You know Dragon's backstory will be this:

Either a Marine or CP candidate but is "good at heart".

Oh no, slavery, oh no evil shit, oh no I don't like it, time to revolt!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

What's even worse bro.

You know Dragon's backstory will be this:

Either a Marine or CP candidate but is "good at heart".

Oh no, slavery, oh no evil shit, oh no I don't like it, time to revolt!
Poor imu-sama had her panties from her first fuck with Joyboy stolen by Dragon.

Clichéd story of every idiot pretending to be a revolutionary, tired of this tape repeating itself the guy is already horrible as a character will only sink him further with this mediocre story, "hur dur I didn't know Vegapunk could create weapons like that", he doesn't knows nothing. LMAO

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Another retarded thing about this chapter.

I do understand that Mjosgard bonked a Celestial Dragon but why does that actually matter?

Shanks' uncle says that he didn't deserve to live for protecting trash "Fishmen".

But you fucking morons invited them to Reverie and treat them as one of the collabing countries?

What the fuck?

Poor imu-sama had her panties from her first fuck with Joyboy stolen by Dragon.

Clichéd story of every idiot pretending to be a revolutionary, tired of this tape repeating itself the guy is already horrible as a character will only sink him further with this mediocre story, "hur dur I didn't know Vegapunk could create weapons like that", he doesn't knows nothing. LMAO
We are yet to continue Kuma's sad backstory of being passed around by CDs.

Eh.

Awesome chapter.

My gorosei eos matchups goes smth like this:

Warrior god of science Saturn vs Usopp
Warrior god of agriculture Jupiter vs Nami
Warrior god of (i forgot) Mars vs Sanji
Warrior god of finance Venus vs Zoro
Warrior god of Law Mercury vs Luffy

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Another retarded thing about this chapter.

I do understand that Mjosgard bonked a Celestial Dragon but why does that actually matter?

Shanks' uncle says that he didn't deserve to live for protecting trash "Fishmen".

But you fucking morons invited them to Reverie and treat them as one of the collabing countries?

What the fuck?

We are yet to continue Kuma's sad backstory of being passed around by CDs.

Eh.
We already know that the CDS are the bad guys in history but Oda still feels the need to keep playing the record over and over again with cliche stories of how the members of the revolutionaries were harmed by the CDS, meanwhile the head of the faction does nothing