Speculations Chapter 1111 will be a huge Zoro chapter

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Zoro's birthday is November 11th, 11/11

Zoro's current bounty is 1,111,000,000 Berry.

If you erase the Covid breaks, and possibly Film Red break, Chapter 1111 could have come out around November 11th this year.

Chapter 1111 is either going to be a Zoro chapter, or Oda stopped loving weird number games.

Maybe... ZKK???
:zosmug::kailaugh:

34 chapters left huh. Means it's probably 1 year until we get to see it. But no doubt in my mind it needs to be a Zoro chapter with the symbolism. Perhaps a fight against Uncle Kizaru? Still looks like we have a lot of Egg Head left although I would have wished to see it wrapped up in the next 5 chapters.

I can see it now. Zoro challenges mihawk and chooses wano as the battleground. The two face off in mortal combat where zoro is gaining traction. For the first time in Mihawks life, he thinks this might be the end.

But just at that moment, up in the mountainous volcano, kaido arises!! With his new found fear of death, mihawk teams up with kaido and the two of them charge zoro. But even together, they are no match. And on that day the worlds strongest creature, and the worlds skilldest swordsman, becomes one entity. One man, two titles.