Chapter 236: Go South

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Nah no way he was gonna do that lol. Especially if the rumors of him hating Satoru are really true. Br0 must have been wanting to draw that since the start.

And then Megumi's gonna remember him later as well. In the final chapter we'll also see Toji lmao.

If br0 can just copy all the shit he should have copied 10s when he had the chance lmao.

Yeah like I said at the end I wasn't really a fan of what it did character wise, but it is what it is.
Oh hey man, I didnt think youd be here till like next week. Hope youโ€™re holding up well. This shit was brutal.

Dudes you could have waited a few days for me to read it. I certainly wasn't gonna dip and not acknowledge the L. I just prefer reading the Viz lol and really busy. I read it now after getting tagged all the time lol.

Congratulations to Sukuna fans. He proved his stuff.

I take the L. Tbf I always said Sukuna would probably win in the story, but that Satoru would be stronger than heian era Sukuna, which with the current translations isn't likely tbh. So I'll take the L on that.

Tagging the Sukuna br0s with whom I've argued a lot lol. @L57 @Marimo_420 @MonochromeYoru @zenox @RayanOO @EmperorKinyagi

As for the chapter, it was alright. A bit kinda too fast, but prolly for great impact.

Really liked the following pages.

Gege must have been itching to draw this one for a while lmao

This one I really also like ngl

This looks cool too

And the man really had to sneak in Toji again lmao

Kashimo vs Sukuna next. Leaks already started circulating.

Nah this guy getting packed for sure, but he'll probably make Sukuna reveal the black box and his CT. Probably. We'll also get his CT revealed. Plus with how open ended the method for copying CTs that Yuta uses I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow copies Kashimo's CT as well to further nerf Sukuna and give them a better chance of a fight. Honestly, we're probably gonna go into some asspull territory here to defeat Sukuna then.

Or or we get this next chapter.

Nah he's gone. It's probably left open-ended on purpose in case Gege changes his mind or smth, or is forced to return him lmao.

RIP Satoru. I still think you're the GOAT even if I didn't like what this chapter did to you character wise. But you're still my top 1.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

@EmperorKinyagi gojo beat us at wanking sukuna :crazwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I mixed up the posts, it was under another one

@Roo this is the one
Oh that one. Yikes.

Oh hey man, I didnt think youd be here till like next week. Hope youโ€™re holding up well. This shit was brutal.
I wasn't gonna but people kept pinging me, quoting me and tagging me everywhere so I said alright fuck it lol. I was gonna post on Monday either way. Nah br0 it's just a manga. Honestly, believe it or not, this didn't even phase me that much. I always knew Satoru would have to be removed from the story and/or die, so it's fine. Plus last few months were bad, so this almost sounds like great news in comparison lmao.

Bite me. But you deserve to bask in the W. Congrats.

I wasn't gonna but people kept pinging me, quoting me and tagging me everywhere so I said alright fuck it lol. I was gonna post on Monday either way. Nah br0 it's just a manga. Honestly, believe it or not, this didn't even phase me that much. I always knew Satoru would have to be removed from the story and/or die, so it's fine. Plus last few months were bad, so this almost sounds like great news in comparison lmao.
Aight, we'll talk about JJK later . Take it easy irl, I know you're busy and all but don't overwork yourself :P!

Logged on just for this chapter. Three years of stanning sukuna paid off :perocry:

Sukuna truly is the goat :finally:
Wiwi! Oh my fucking god where have you been??? How are you? Hope everything is well. We really missed you.

And yes, we won!

Also Mahoraga was literally just a role model for Sukuna to experiment with his own abilities.

@kom5 that literally implies Sukuna viewed ๐Ÿ‘– as a training dummy
Yes but he admits he can't do it himself that means Gojo would win against Sukuna who has no chance other than Mahoraga

No. Because if Sukuna didnโ€™t have 10S he wouldโ€™ve fought ๐Ÿ‘– entirely differently.
No it means he can't do it without Mahoraga