Chapter 236: Go South

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
Here is an explanation on how Sukuna could theorically deal with it that I found on twitter:

I feel like Sukuna already got a glimpse of it here and since this very moment he tried to figure out how he could beat Gojo just as a challenge

Well now that we can look back at it even though he acted arrogantly he ALWAYS used his opponents to try and learn something new OR have them bring out their strongest form to have some excitement, i don't think he ever did it to just " amuse himself " by beating weaklings, i mean the guy took on an entire era by himself and won xD

When Megumi was about to use Maho

And saw the possibility of a REAL challenge ( in his current conditions ofc ) he got hella excited ( and he didn't had troubles admitting later that he MIGHT have lost )

Tbh i don't see how they could possibly win now, like unless Kashimo bodies Sukuna really bad, and even if he does he's certainly gonna die doing it, they still need to actually defeat him ( Yuji most likely ? )
Then there's Kenjaku out there who's been plotting this for literally a millenia xD

Have we ever had a story where the villains win ? It would be a first for me....

Have we ever had a story where the villains win ? It would be a first for me....
I had this premonition in Shibuya.
I've been saying protags are on a losing streak.
Especially if you consider Kenjaku's plan.
If all of common people gain CE, it wont be as bad as we think. They will have a fighting chance to save themselves.
The end? Chaos. Survival of the fittest.
No messiah, no evil. Just saving their own skin, does not matter how.
I see two possibilities:
1) Sukuna getting sealed somehow or Yuji and co beating him
2) Protags lose, Kenjaku implements his plan > Tries to bring back golden age of Jujutsu. For what? They enjoy fighting strong opponents. Like Sukuna said, he wants hierarchy based on power.

Even if they kill Sukuna, what are they going to do about Tengen and his barriers? The world is #ucked either way.
Or we need talk no jutsu to work on Sukuna or Kenny :feelsokeman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dudes you could have waited a few days for me to read it. I certainly wasn't gonna dip and not acknowledge the L. I just prefer reading the Viz lol and really busy. I read it now after getting tagged all the time lol.

Congratulations to Sukuna fans. He proved his stuff.

I take the L. Tbf I always said Sukuna would probably win in the story, but that Satoru would be stronger than heian era Sukuna, which with the current translations isn't likely tbh. So I'll take the L on that.

Tagging the Sukuna br0s with whom I've argued a lot lol. @L57 @Marimo_420 @MonochromeYoru @zenox @RayanOO @EmperorKinyagi

As for the chapter, it was alright. A bit kinda too fast, but prolly for great impact.

Really liked the following pages.

Gege must have been itching to draw this one for a while lmao

This one I really also like ngl

This looks cool too

And the man really had to sneak in Toji again lmao

Kashimo vs Sukuna next. Leaks already started circulating.

Nah this guy getting packed for sure, but he'll probably make Sukuna reveal the black box and his CT. Probably. We'll also get his CT revealed. Plus with how open ended the method for copying CTs that Yuta uses I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow copies Kashimo's CT as well to further nerf Sukuna and give them a better chance of a fight. Honestly, we're probably gonna go into some asspull territory here to defeat Sukuna then.

Or or we get this next chapter.

Nah he's gone. It's probably left open-ended on purpose in case Gege changes his mind or smth, or is forced to return him lmao.

RIP Satoru. I still think you're the GOAT even if I didn't like what this chapter did to you character wise. But you're still my top 1.

Gege must have been itching to draw this one for a while lmao
This was brutal, he should have off screened it 😭
And the man really had to sneak in Toji again lmao
He will appear again, when Shoko explains it to Megumi 💯
Plus with how open ended the method for copying CTs that Yuta uses I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow copies Kashimo's CT as well to further nerf Sukuna and give them a better chance of a fight.
Yuta the next King of Curses 👑
RIP Satoru. I still think you're the GOAT even if I didn't like what this chapter did to you character wise. But you're still my top 1.
I wont lie, he has fallen a bit in my fav characters list. Unless, we get a flashback where he talks to Shoko about how he plans to go out in this fight. And tell her how confident he is in his STUDENTS!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This was brutal, he should have off screened it 😭
Nah no way he was gonna do that lol. Especially if the rumors of him hating Satoru are really true. Br0 must have been wanting to draw that since the start.

He will appear again, when Shoko explains it to Megumi 💯
And then Megumi's gonna remember him later as well. In the final chapter we'll also see Toji lmao.

Yuta the next King of Curses 👑
If br0 can just copy all the shit he should have copied 10s when he had the chance lmao.

I wont lie, he has fallen a bit in my fav characters list. Unless, we get a flashback where he talks to Shoko about how he plans to go out in this fight. And tell her how confident he is in his STUDENTS!
Yeah like I said at the end I wasn't really a fan of what it did character wise, but it is what it is.

Was Gege a engineer?

"All I wanted from Mahoraga was a model"
"Mahoraga's adaptation starts after a single attack"
"If it receives another attack, the adaptation accelerates"

It almost sounds like Sukuna is talking about a machine learning algorithm lol. Mahoraga started the training based on input data (attacks), adapted the weights with more data (more attacks), and generated a model for Sukuna!