Chapter 752 -To the sanctuary

Rate The Chapter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Meh, I'm glad to see Kanki go. Listening to his emo r/iam14andthisisdeep Reddit ramblings that all other characters just accepted like total bitches was getting tedious.

He went out in a cool way I guess.

Not going to lie, this was my first reaction though.
Rest in Pieces bozo, can't wait to see how Zhao defiles his corpse. :hapnoel:

"Thanks for getting angry for my sake, Kanki."

"Yeah Shio, all those children I ran through with a spike, decapitated and then gutted to use their intestines like organic tinsel really deserved what they got!"

"Uhhhhhhh.........."
I just can't take Kanki seriously enough to care for him anymore. :luuh:

RIP to our beloved lunatic mass murderer. Going down as a Yan psychopath antagonist later on rather than dying an anti-hero would've been better, but Hara must follow the Shiji. Still a fine sendoff.

Now what's chilling is, Hara just removed one of the 6GG without introducing Shibashou yet. Just thinking about what the fuck he's about to do to Shin and co is horrifying.
SBS and Bananji while the lifeline of Zhao Riboku is beaten from left to right continously.

I'm always blown away by Kingdom in its audacity to kill major characters, I believe this is the biggest Qin death since Mougou (not counting Ryofui for technical reasons wink wink) and it's still just as powerful to me as the rest.

this scene hits way different now, we're at the point of New Kingdom looking totally different than Old Kingdom with our cast of characters. I truly don't know what Hara has in store for next (might make a thread, I think he should do a fictional arc or two actually) but if the 300 long chapter saga of Kanki vs Zhao is finally put to rest in spectacular fashion.

Am I a Kanki fan? No, in fact I'm more happy that another scumbag is put to rest, but goddamn was his death chapter one of Kingdom's recent bests. This is truly one of my favorite series to ever read. Enjoy the afterlife Kanki, hope we see you again in some spiritual sense near the end.

Now what's chilling is, Hara just removed one of the 6GG without introducing Shibashou yet. Just thinking about what the fuck he's about to do to Shin and co is horrifying.
Remember how Duke Hyou was associated with the image of a lion? It'd be interesting if Shibashou is indeed an instinctual and gets associated with a tiger.

I think he'll get a showing against Yotanwa. But it's possible that he and Shin will face each other. One Shin's foes from Zhao that also happened to be an instinctual was Gyou’Un, a vassal of a Great Heaven. This time...Shin will discover with horror the strenght of a man which in a way is similar to him, as he uses his insticts, yet beyond his level. He can't match him, he gets a huge L and almost loses his life right there (and his dream).

A beautiful send off. I remember thinking that I hope he dies this chapter. It was sad but had to happen, considering all the things Kanki had done, he had to die since they are trying to unify the nations. Even though I knew he would die a small part of me was still hoping for a miracle.
R.I.P Kanki :catsweat:

Now the true MVP of this arc is dead, I can take a break and let some chapters build up.