Future Events Chapter 998 will show Kaido and Big Mom together

If another flashback happens, everybody including me would get pissed off.

Meanwhile, @Paperchampion23 would be like
I live for the anger on this site lol. That said, it would suck to cut away from the battle progress. But what helps is that it should be more interesting that Oden's. Kaido's past seems to have to do with Rocks and Vegapunk, 2 characters people want to know more about. The problem with that is it seems...frontloaded, meaning that when he's shown older and has Yamato/Ace probably, people are going to be especially pissed then.

Waiting for that inevitable meltdown:moonwalk:

I live for the anger on this site lol. That said, it would suck to cut away from the battle progress. But what helps is that it should be more interesting that Oden's. Kaido's past seems to have to do with Rocks and Vegapunk, 2 characters people want to know more about. The problem with that is it seems...frontloaded, meaning that when he's shown older and has Yamato/Ace probably, people are going to be especially pissed then.

Waiting for that inevitable meltdown:moonwalk:
I can't wait for it to happens honestly:cantseeme:

I'm gonna prepare popcorn during the meltdown LOL:ihaha:

Honestly I expect 1000 to be Kaidou using a weapon of mass destruction on the flower capital or the good alliance. It is literally 1 half of the power boost he got from CC, one being smiles, the other being the weapons of mass destruction.

Honestly I expect 1000 to be Kaidou using a weapon of mass destruction on the flower capital or the good alliance. It is literally 1 half of the power boost he got from CC, one being smiles, the other being the weapons of mass destruction.
Kaido has mentioned he wants to use Wano inhabitants as his slave labor so I doubt he wants to physically destroy Wano.

Orochi on the other hand....

Kaido has mentioned he wants to use Wano inhabitants as his slave labor so I doubt he wants to physically destroy Wano.

Orochi on the other hand....
You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet, Jack. In the end, it'd probably be to wipe out all resistance to him at once, or dropping it on onigashima proper. IT's not like the bombs instantly kill you, but they pretty much drop you hard. IT'd be the same type that jack used on inu and neko. The people can be mended who are hit by it, but it'll pretty much destroy all resistance.

Last edited:
If another flashback happens, everybody including me would get pissed off.

Meanwhile, @Paperchampion23 would be like
It will likely not happen until Kaido will be on the verge of death. I'm sure it shall be heartbreaking then.

And also it already happened like this in the past, like I'm saying I mean.

It would make more sense if it happened at that time. After all timing is fundamental here..

A top manga is not just about its events and its quality but also timings and specific situations. Furthermore, there's absolutely no time to go for it.