Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

==========================
"One Piece Chapter 1064 "Egghead's Research Stratum" IS OUT!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4704/one-piece-chapter-1064

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region).
Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com​

Last edited:
Holy shit Big Mom is confirmed dead, this is massive news

Law vs Blackbeard actually not being off screened all hsil GODA, and I give Law's crew props for holding their own against the Blackbeard pirates
(Tralfagar D water Law it was in the name all along no wonder his crew specializes in fights sea/water)

Blackbeard, Akainu, Aokoji, Dragon and maybe Vegapunk all-in-one chapter Oda gives no f"**s, this chapter has me shook.

So Pudding didn't say Big Mom is dead, just some fodder repeating what the papers said.

Law's fight was hyped to high heaven but that shit was not impressive at all.

His crew though were not as fodder as I thought theyd be.

I'll give Law's crew 2 more chapters before they're all beaten

And as per usual 3 ☆☆☆ for the Zoro panels

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law looks hell scared when BB was about to use Black vortex:kobeha:

Props to law for standing upto BB but who goes all out from the get go... I guess BB fear is too much for law. :ronalugh:

But law is still impressive ngl

BB taking that shock wille despite of poor footing and still laughing is goated:finally:

Imagine Kuzan, BB and Shiryu as a lineup in a crew..:catblush:

Dragon calls everyone but his own son :milaugh:

Solid chapter back to back since wano ended :cheers:

Big mom is gone forever yesss sirrrrrrrrr :funky::funky:thank God she was horrible villain/character new generation can't move on if she was alive and oda is on flame with the fanservice nami and Robin join the panties competition :happinesspunch::robinsweat:Bonney up close asshot :yonjidoggy:lilith up asshot :yonjidoggy:and even pudding up close cleavage for the teen boys :goyea:fanservice > powerscaling all day everyday