General & Others Characters that are supposed to be sympathetic or admirable, but you have no sympathy or respect for

What are some characters that the story tries to paint as sympathetic, nice, respectful or even worthy of admiration but that you don't feel any, or little at best, for them due to how hypocritical, unlikeable and/or overhyped these characters are ?

I don't have any sympathy or respect for Yasopp for having abandonned his wife and his son, yet the story tries to paint him as admirable for having chosen to become a pirate and Usopp idolizes him.

I also find Hancock to be quite hypocritical and unsympathetic, with her backstory failing to be an excuse for her misandry and behavior to my taste, given how many Celestial Dragons are female and how many slaves are male with her savior being a man and a fishman who has every reason to hate humans and yet freed her and her sisters.

Oden. 10000000% Oden. Literally every character we’re supposed to like is deep-throating his cock even though he is objectively a retarded, horrendous leader whose fuckups have potentially caused permanent ecological catastrophe in his own country. The story tells us that we should feel sorry for him - nay - wholeheartedly agree with him because he couldn’t bring himself to sacrifice a hundred people to save millions. He is also incredibly unlikeable, likely riddled with STDs for being a huge cumslut and we’re supposed to think he’s the biggest Chad in the series. Fuck that shit.

Yamato is another garbage fire character. Nothing about her makes any sense. She despises her father but can’t seem to stop introducing herself in relation to her father and copied his moveset and fighting style despite also wanting to be Oden? She’s 28 with the emotional intelligence of a congenitally deformed snail that doesn’t seem to realise that running after a child and pretending to be his deceased father is not in fact how sane, reasonable individuals are supposed to act. If Kaido had beaten her a few more times, he might have been able to cure her terminal brain damage perhaps.

Most of them. Been reading too long so most of odas crybaby faced big snot bubble characters no longer move me.

Shirahoshi and everyone in her backstory, the kids on punk hazard, law and Corazon, momo and his brigade and yasue, i just dont feel anything when oda does his usual tricks to pull at my heart strings. Characters screaming with cartoonishly wide mouths with drool, tears, and snot streaming down their face is so overused its kinda corny.