General & Others Characters that fail to make you laugh ?

I believe that it's Oda himself who came up with that stuff, the dude is insane enough and from what I have heard and read he doesn't have editors to refrain him anymore.
yeah thats what i meant. Oda came up with it and the editors either lied to him about how funny it was or where so high on his farts that actually found it funny

Oda used to be funny but he lost his touch for me. Some characters’ gags are a hit or miss but new characters suffer the most of being lame. I can hate on Boa all day idc but at least her delusional moments made me chuckle. Oda tried to replicate Boa’s “evil woman on surface/funny and Klutz on the inside“ with Hiyori’s introduction after her fake persona died, but it didn’t work.

Just like her father. We only realize something is supposed to be funny or cool because we’re told by other characters.

I know I'm in the minority, Sanji and Brooks gags can stay as long as they like:kayneshrug:

Zolo getting lost is funny, but not as funny as it could've been. His attacks should miss too

I really didn't like Caesar having comedy faces:lusalty:

Robin's gag does make me laugh, but it also reminds me she exists

Oda used to be funny but he lost his touch for me. Some characters’ gags are a hit or miss but new characters suffer the most of being lame. I can hate on Boa all day idc but at least her delusional moments made me chuckle. Oda tried to replicate Boa’s “evil woman on surface/funny and Klutz on the inside“ with Hiyori’s introduction after her fake persona died, but it didn’t work.

Just like her father. We only realize something is supposed to be funny or cool because we’re told by other characters.
That's cringe.