Character Discussion Characters you have trouble understanding how people like

Robin

Hasn't made a step forward since Thriller Bark. I would have said Enies Lobby but only on Thriller Bark did we see the real Robin with the crew.

Bland as fuck, her dark humor quirk doesn't do it for me, and if her dream wasn't tied to the most interesting aspect of the story I would outright say she's useless.

The only thing she's got going for her is that she's drawn hot which attracts fans to her.

Shanks - barley appears so fans have to create headcannon for shanks character
Mihawk - the guy will get defeated by zoro
Kaido - the whole playing food is dumb - Moro from Dragon ball super is good example of villain playing the food without embarrassing yourself.

‘Robin - should die as villain. Now she barley appear for poneglyph talks . Fishman arc show robin talking about joy boy and lore more than wano arc.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Chopper: If you still like this character you are either braindead or just like to suffer.
Big Mom: You hate yourself/want to be a contrarian.
Coby: Out of all the characters in OP to choose from, you chose Coby?
Carrot: The relevance to attention ratio here is a head scratcher. I forget Carrot was in Wano until I log in here.

Chopper: If you still like this character you are either braindead or just like to suffer.
Big Mom: You hate yourself/want to be a contrarian.
Coby: Out of all the characters in OP to choose from, you chose Coby?
Carrot: The relevance to attention ratio here is a head scratcher. I forget Carrot was in Wano until I log in here.
Random question

Who is a better character
Mihawk or Shanks?

Shanks - barley appears so fans have to create headcannon for shanks character
Mihawk - the guy will get defeated by zoro
Kaido - the whole playing food is dumb - Moro from Dragon ball super is good example of villain playing the food without embarrassing yourself.

‘Robin - should die as villain. Now she barley appear for poneglyph talks . Fishman arc show robin talking about joy boy and lore more than wano arc.
Another Robin disliker:cheers:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Random question

Who is a better character
Mihawk or Shanks?
Hard to answer that since both are consistent characters who do a decent enough job with limited panel time.

Shanks is cool, cool design, cool moments, but he's like if the OP verse had an industry plant. Oda wants me to like him very badly despite minimal panel time and when an author shamelessly pushes that agenda, it's really hard for me to genuinely think of the character as a favourite.

I prefer Mihawk, his design, attitude/demeanour is more my taste.

There's only one Coby stan on the forum that I've seen, he's so detached from reality that he downplays admirals...
It's like a swordbro downplaying Mihawk, peak brain damage
There are atleast 2 regulars. See some others on occasion.