Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What do you think about Peros arrow attack ?

It seems to be simple attack compared to Iron Maiden (which was hyped) but it got Marco worried and Peros knew that Marco was strong and BM asked Peros to finish of Marco : and Peros to finish of someone strong used the arrow.

It means for me that this attack is strong and special. Likely full of haki or concentrated power.

What do you think about Peros arrow attack ?

It seems to be simple attack compared to Iron Maiden (which was hyped) but it got Marco worried and Peros knew that Marco was strong and BM asked Peros to finish of Marco : and Peros to finish of someone strong used the arrow.

It means for me that this attack is strong and special. Likely full of haki or concentrated power.
Perospero would certainely not have not used armament against Marco.

It was nice though I would have preferred him to create something like an ornamented crossbow or ballista with his candy.

Looking at them the Big Mom Pirates are the closest thing to a realistic political power other than the WG and criminal empire in OP alongside the Donquixote Family with Big Mom having a businesswoman mindset and making alliances by marrying her children and finding common political or geopolitical interests with her allies, as well as her gaining a tribute from the territories under her protection instead of doing it for free like Whitebeard and Shanks.

And that's not counting their close ties with leaders and brokers of the Underworld, their having created an extremely large and efficient information network all around the world, their use of blackmail and assassins who aren't part of the crew, the fact that unlike the other Yonko crews the BMP are a fully integrated part of Totto Land's political, administration and economical infrastructures, etc...