Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
If you were leading the BMP and that Whitebeard and his crew were coming à la Marineford war how would you organise the defense of Totto Land ? What would be your plan against the Whitebeard Pirates and their allies ?
If I was Big Mom I would have created several candy sea slugs like the one she made while chasing the Straw Hats and at least one tornado Homie to harrass the WBP and their allies on sea and land alike.

I would also ordered Perospero, Cracker and Katakuri to combine their powers to create super resistant walls and fortifications for the BMP to use (the candy and biscuits to make them super-hard and the mochi to absorb and reduce the impact of Whitebeard's quakes).

I would also have tried to destroy the WBP fleet at sea with Zeus and Prometheus creating a hurricane, the tornado Homie harrassing the ships and Sea Slugs creating tidal waves, while Smoothie would target the Moby Dick with her liquid slashes. I would also put Brûlée, Opera and saboteurs with incendiary bombs in the Mirror World so they can put fire to ennemy ships via the mirrors inside them.