Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
A topic about Big Mom, I decided to delete it because it wasn’t worth keeping on that site and the comments on that topic proved that none of them actually read my post.
Well most redditor's are full ass retarded... I think this is a travesty

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ghj988
and you get OEKaneki who praises this drivel. Maybe I just have a differing opinion...

Plenty of people act like Big Mom doesn't like her children or doesn't care for them but I believe that's false, when Big Mom got her memories back the first thing she remembered was her children, not Mother Carmel, and not even food. Some people even try to use the whole killing Moscato and Opera as an excuse but they forget that in those incidents she was on a food rampage, she's not even in her right state of mind. When the food rampages are over she forgets what she did or what she said during that time, yet some people try to use that as an excuse for Big Mom not liking her kids. Also when Big Mom goes on her food rampages she targets everyone, not just her own children but everyone.

Remember when Brûlée got her scar? Some people kept saying it was Big Mom but nope it was some thugs that did that, yet some people still try to blame Big Mom for that too. Remember Katakuri's mouth and how some people kept blaming Big Mom? As we all know it was Katakuri himself who ripped open his mouth because he stuffed way too much donuts in his mouth, and it was Katakuri himself who decided to cover up his mouth.

Remember when some people thought that Big Mom killed Snack? As we all know Snack was never killed just simply demoted, the only child Big Mom ever abused was Chiffon and that's because she looked like Lola. There is just so many misconception when it comes to Big Mom, even Lola herself didn't say anything bad about her.

Big Mom is still a ruthless deranged psychopath but saying she doesn't like or care for her children at all is completely false, she does like and care for them as long as they are loyal towards her and they don't leave the crew.

Even most of her children still care about her, both Brûlée and Oven were very angry at Chiffon for helping Bege out on his assassination plan. When Big Mom's children saw that Bege tried to kill Big Mom all of them such as Mont-d'Or were very angry, even non children subordinates have been shown to be very loyal despite some fear towards her. Tamago wanted to do everything to prevent Big Mom's name from being tarnished, and Pekoms even refused to help Bege out on his assassination plan.

Last edited:
Plenty of people act like Big Mom doesn't like her children or doesn't care for them but I believe that's false, when Big Mom got her memories back the first thing she remembered was her children, not Mother Carmel, and not even food. Some people even try to use the whole killing Moscato and Opera as an excuse but they forget that in those incidents she was on a food rampage, she's not even in her right state of mind. When the food rampages are over she forgets what she did or what she said during that time, yet some people try to use that as an excuse for Big Mom not liking her kids. Also when Big Mom goes on her food rampages she targets everyone, not just her own children but everyone.

Remember when Brûlée got her scar? Some people kept saying it was Big Mom but nope it was some thugs that did that, yet some people still try to blame Big Mom for that too. Remember Katakuri's mouth and how some people kept blaming Big Mom? As we all know it was Katakuri himself who ripped open his mouth because he stuffed way too much donuts in his mouth, and it was Katakuri himself who decided to cover up his mouth.

Remember when some people thought that Big Mom killed Snack? As we all know Snack was never killed just simply demoted, the only child Big Mom ever abused was Chiffon and that's because she looked like Lola. There is just so many misconception when it comes to Big Mom, even Lola herself didn't say anything bad about her.

Big Mom is still a ruthless deranged psychopath but saying she doesn't like or care for her children at all is completely false, she does like and care for them as long as they are loyal towards her and they don't leave the crew.

Even most of her children still care about her, both Brûlée and Oven were very angry at Chiffon for helping Bege out on his assassination plan. When Big Mom's children saw that Bege tried to kill Big Mom all of them such as Mont-d'Or were very angry, even non children subordinates have been shown to be very loyal despite some fear towards her. Tamago wanted to do everything to prevent Big Mom's name from being tarnished, and Pekoms even refused to help Bege out on his assassination plan.
I wouldn't call Big Mom a psychopath, even if she's very clearly insane and that she has symptoms that can be shared with psychopaths this term and the sociopath ones are overused and given to fictionnal characters without even knowing what these terms really mean.

I doubt a proper psychological diagnostic can be given to describe her personnality and mental illness considering that her food sickness is something completely invented and the contradictions in her personnality from Oda's part.

Last edited:
Cracker and Smoothie are the most underestimated and unjustly bashed of the Yonko Commanders. Cracker is a very powerful defensive fighter and haki user and a really lethal swordsman while Smoothie is certainely an extremely strong and skilled swordswoman with a deadly and very versatile df and she might be very good at using her legs in battle.

Cracker and Smoothie are the most underestimated and unjustly bashed of the Yonko Commanders. Cracker is a very powerful defensive fighter and haki user and a really lethal swordsman while Smoothie is certainely an extremely strong and skilled swordswoman with a deadly and very versatile df and she might be very good at using her legs in battle.
Smoothie's strength is actually very impressive as well. She punch Reiju away from her for a good distance LOL.