Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters
I spotted a possible inconsistency with Cracker's weakness to water. During the battle against Urouge it was surely raining and winding very strongly thanks to the storm caused by Mama after Snack's defeat, something she repeated after Cracker's defeat.
And yet it doesn't look like all this water rain bothered Cracker and his biscuit armor in any way and it looks like he dealt with Urouge without difficulty.

So either Urouge was really terribly weakened from his fight with Snack or Cracker's weakness to water was exaggerated during the battle with the Straw Hats.

If there is one thing that disappoints me is that we never got to see other Combatants in the crew other than Tamago, Pekoms, Bobbin, and formerly Bege. Like how many combatants does Big Mom have, and who are the King and Queen combatants as well the Pawn.

I still think these guys might be combatants.
Yes, honnestly I feel that we never got to see the real power of the crew during WCI arc with most of the BMP being dispersed across Totto Land, with the strongly nerfed and plot-armored fights with Cracker and Katakuri, with Smoothie and the Veterans not getting chances to have real fights during the arc, with the Straw Hats beniffiting of plot devices such as the VC or Zeus, with most of the non-Charlotte fighters being sidelined, etc...

Yes, honnestly I feel that we never got to see the real power of the crew during WCI arc with most of the BMP being dispersed across Totto Land, with the strongly nerfed and plot-armored fights with Cracker and Katakuri, with Smoothie and the Veterans not getting chances to have real fights during the arc, with the Straw Hats beniffiting of plot devices such as the VC or Zeus, with most of the non-Charlotte fighters being sidelined, etc...
When the crew was focused during the WCI arc, it was mainly focused on the children seeing how the BMP is built around the Charlotte Family with the children being the main members. So of course Oda wanted to focus a bit more on them however at the same time the SHs couldn't fight the BMP during the WCI arc and they needed to escape, because of that Oda probably couldn't show everything from the BMP specifically the combatants. The only reason why Tamago, Pekoms, and Bobbin got any focus was because they were the first BMP members introduced, and Bege was a supernova. There is a possibility that not all of the combatants were at Totto Land during the WCI arc, and instead some of them like maybe the really strong ones were outside of Totto Land.

Inb4 BMP's get Allied to Strawhats down the road...
Lol of course after a promising fight...

I've been thinking, wano is a land starved, Big Mom Pirates thrive of making each of their islands themed after food... maybe they'll share the wealth possibility if they join Tottoland, or something... I feel like I got a theory going on.