[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

This doesn't look like a normal mafia game to me. It looks like to me it is white vs black.
My guess is whichever side of the color of the king dies, the opponent chess piece wins.
I'm guessing this is how the game will end like how you play chess.
@Naomi look at the words of Juliet, right as the D3 started

Right here, Juliet doesn't seem to believe 2 Kings are the scum team

and then what does Juliet do?

Vote Lynch Mr. Reloaded
Case Closed

@Naomi look at the words of Juliet, right as the D3 started

Right here, Juliet doesn't seem to believe 2 Kings are the scum team

and then what does Juliet do?

Case Closed
this is normal, she does this every game. she will say something then decide later on something. she even mention explained her reason for reloaded possible having a scum ability for the redirect. since usually scum have it.

as for end game mention possibility, it look like she might of....

hmmmmm

anyways i trust her :pepehands:

I

Indigo

I'm one of the smartest mafia player on this forum and am able to easily figure things out in stuff that players don't know what is going on.

Since I figured out this is not a normal mafia game based on the kills we have been seeing at night I have deduced this is white vs black and there is no mafia in this game.

The people voting me I think are white who think I am black and want to kill their opponent. I never hinted on my color and I think this game will end when a king dies.
So interesting

Finally some honesty

How is a lynch starting on you makes you think 2 kings need to die instead of 1?

besides just giving yourself an explanation for voting Reloaded of course
I will have to be honest I did change my mind and think there was 2 scum in a team once when I saw there was a wagon going on me and the defense on Reloaded look so weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.